ACADEMIC AND RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR
- United Kingdom, London
- PLUS - Professional Upper Linguistic Studies
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job
Details of Position
The successful candidate will be primarily involved in interviewing and selecting teachers for our summer centres. It is an excellent opportunity for a senior or experienced teacher looking to develop and gain new skills in the EFL industry.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Dealing with applications and enquiries, and sending out information
• Interviewing candidates via Skype or phone
• Checking CVs, qualifications and experience
• Overseeing the recruitment process including background checks and following up references
• Maintaining accurate records of applications and employees
• Overseeing the Trinity booking process
• Creating academic resources for our summer programmes
• Providing support to the Academic Management
Applicants should please note:
• references will be followed up
• all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
• proof of identity and (where applicable) qualifications will be required
• reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason that they should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
• appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Qualifications• Degree , CELTA or equivalent
• 3 years teaching experience
• Teaching experience in a UK summer school context
• Organised, personable and enthusiastic about teaching
• Personable telephone manner
• Good IT skills- Microsoft Office
Salary and BenefitsNo experience in such a role necessary as full support and training will be given. Salary and working hours and conditions will be discussed at interview. This is a fixed term contract until August.
PLUS - Professional Upper Linguistic Studies
More Company Information
PLUS has 40 years experience teaching English as a foreign language to overseas teenagers. We offer year round courses for small groups of students and junior summer courses across the UK and Ireland.
8-10 Grosvenor Gardens
Click here to visit the
PLUS - Professional Upper Linguistic Studies website
- Contact person:
- Kamila Klosinska, Academic Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Join our TEFL course and start working in Prague right away! Accredited TEFL training with focus on teaching practice. Highly experienced trainers, friendly staff, job guarantee for successful graduates, accommodation, airport pickup, visa and housing assistance.www.teflinprague.com