EFL Teacher & Social Programme Organiser
- United Kingdom, 69 Notting Hill Gate, London, W11 3JS
- Kensington Academy of English
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic person to run our school’s social and leisure activities programme. Previous experience in this type of role is preferable. This is a contracted position and the responsibilities are as follows:
• Teaching for 15 hours in the mornings Monday to Friday.
• Taking the students on daily trips to museums, galleries, parks, gardens, monuments and
places of interests around London in the afternoons.
• Organising all-day Saturday outings to places outside of the capital like Oxford and
Brighton, for most of which other teachers will be available to work.
• Promoting the programme and all the daily trips with posters and handouts.
• Keeping an up-to-date record of risk assessments for each trip.
• Collecting money from the students, booking tickets and arranging travel.
At KAE we are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Part of the post holder’s responsibilities will be to adhere to our Child Protection Policy. Interviews will be face-to-face in London. Proof of identity and qualifications will be required at the interview as well as the details of least 2 referees. When following up references we will specifically ask if there are any concerns about the applicant working with people under 18.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check paid for by KAE and sign a Suitability to Work with Children Declaration, where you will be asked to state any criminal convictions. Applicants based overseas will be asked to provide evidence of a 'clean' local police check.
Please only apply if you meet the requirements and are available for a face-to-face interview in London. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
QualificationsAs a minimum, we require a Bachelor's Degree and the Cambridge CELTA or Trinity TESOL
Salary and BenefitsNegotiable depending on experience and qualifications
Kensington Academy of English
69 Notting Hill Gate
Click here to visit the
Kensington Academy of English website
- Contact person:
- Miss Elizabeth Agholor, Director of Studies
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.