- United Kingdom, WC2N 5DN
- International Student Services Ltd T/A The British International School
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 4
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job
Details of Position
We are looking for a qualified and experienced English teacher to promote an effective teaching of English by focusing on a school subject such as Art, Literature, Theatre and Science (Clil Programme).
Lessons will be mainly taught inside the museums or in places of touristic interest.
It is requires a degree in one of the mentioned subjects alongside with an EFL qualification
• Plan, prepare & deliver high quality English language teaching that meets the needs of different learner/customer groups
• Monitor progress and give regular feedback that helps to manage learners’ performance throughout a course and actively promote learner autonomy
• Contribute to the evaluation, development and improvement of English language courses, materials and related services
• Complete teaching related administrative tasks to specified standards
Qualifications- Efl/esol CERTICATE
- Degree in art, literature, science or theatre
Salary and Benefits£ 15 (GBP) an hour
International Student Services Ltd T/A The British International School
More Company Information
The British International School (www.thebis.net) has been actively working in the language education field since 2006, specialising in Study Holidays in London, New York and other European destinations for groups of students aged between eleven and nineteen years old and for individual students from all over the world. Our programmes aim to develop students’ enthusiasm and interest in learning English through a system which combines education, cultural in-depths and entertainment.
27-37 Station Road
Click here to visit the
International Student Services Ltd T/A The British International School website
- Contact person:
- Camilla Altobelli, HR Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
The Trinity College London Cert TESOL 4 week residential course in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide.
Set in a beautiful location. Small groups. On site trainers. Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included. Teaching placements available on completion.www.trinitytesolthailand.com