ACADEMIC MANAGEMENT POSITIONS - SUMMER 2017
- United Kingdom, Various
- PLUS - Professional Upper Linguistic Studies
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
Why work for PLUS?
• We are an experienced British Council accredited organisation that aims to give a positive experience to both students and staff.
• We provide a supportive, organised environment with a large variety of practical resources, guidelines and materials to support you.
• We do not require our academic staff (Course Director, Assistant Course Director) to take on any housekeeping duties, meal time responsibilities or bedtime supervision. You will not be required to take part in the social programme.
• We provide a full induction of workshops and training over a weekend in Italy.
Please visit our website www.plus-ed.com for further information on our centres and for full job descriptions.
If you are interested in working with us then please send us a current CV and copies of any relevant qualifications.
Please also feel free to contact us with any further queries. We look forward to hearing from you.
Applicants should please note:
• references will be followed up
• all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
• proof of identity and (where applicable) qualifications will be required
• reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason that they should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
• appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
• DELTA / Trinity Diploma in TESOL / MA in Applied Linguistics, ELT or similar field
• At least 5 years of ELT experience
• Some previous management experience
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Salary and BenefitsWeekly salary varies between £485-£525, depending on the position offered and experience of the candidate. Statutory holiday pay is included in the salary pro-rata. Full board and/or accommodation provided for residential staff, if required.
PLUS - Professional Upper Linguistic Studies
More Company Information
PLUS has 40 years experience teaching English as a foreign language to overseas teenagers. We offer year round courses for small groups of students and junior summer courses across the UK and Ireland.
8-10 Grosvenor Gardens
Click here to visit the
PLUS - Professional Upper Linguistic Studies website
- Contact person:
- Kamila Klosinska, Academic Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?