Public School English Teacher in Shenzhen China
- China, Shenzhen
- EDUHOPE International Management Limited.UK
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 30
- Degree Required
Details of Position
1. Elementary and middle school located near metro station;
2. Teaching material provided;
3. 40 students in the class. Each classroom has computer, internet, projector and blackboard.
4. Paperwork required, limited office hours(meetings and training).
- Degree Required
- Native level English speaker preferred
Qualifications1. Native level English Speakers.
2. Bachelor's Degree or above.
3. 120 hours TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate
4. Education or Language Major is preferred.
5. Teaching Experience is preferred.
6. Creative, cooperative, organized.
Salary and Benefits1. 10000-15000RMB per month(Before Tax);
2. 6000RMB flight allowance;
3. National holiday;
4. Paid winter holiday;
5. Z Visa covered;
6. Commercial nsurance;
7. Only 20 classes/week,40-45mins/class. These classes will generally fall between 8-12 in the morning, and 2- 5 in the afternoon, Monday-Friday.No office hour.
EDUHOPE International Management Limited.UK
More Company Information
Eduhope has kept carrying out the active practice of education internationalizing, broadening the vision of English education in China. We undertake a series of exchange programs among primary and middle schools in China and UK. The core businesses are composed of input and management of international courses, summer and winter camps in UK, China-UK sister schools, international exchange students, and consultation of school management.
Building No. 1, Junhuixintian, Zhongxin Road
Click here to visit the
EDUHOPE International Management Limited.UK website
- Contact person:
- EDUHOPE International Management Limited.UK, Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Get your hands on a 100% online business. Run from anywhere with just an iPad! Only 2 franchises left for 2017.Click here to watch this short video.