Public School English Teacher in Shenzhen China
- China, Shenzhen
- EDUHOPE International Management Limited.UK
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
Job SummaryEduhope has kept carrying out the active practice of education internationalizing, broadening the vision of English education in China. The research team of Eduhope has gained knowledge from the advanced education concept in UK education systems and native English teaching methods.The position is aiming to help students to have a delightful journey of learning English.
Details of Position
1. Elementary and middle school located near metro station;
2. Teaching material provided;
3. Classroom equipped with computer, internet, projector and blackboard.
4. Paperwork required, 10 office hours(meetings and training) plus 20 classes.
- Degree Required
- Native level English speaker preferred
Qualifications1. Native level English Speakers.
2. Bachelor's Degree or above.
3. 120 hours TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate
4. Education or Language Major is preferred.
5. Teaching Experience is preferred.
6. Creative, cooperative, organized.
Salary and Benefits1. 11000-18000 RMB per month(Before Tax);
2. 7000 RMB flight allowance;
3. National holidays;
4. Paid winter holiday(4 weeks);
5. Z Visa covered;
6. Commercial insurance;
7. 20 classes/week,40-45 min/class. Classes fall between 8-12 in the morning, and 2-5 in the afternoon, Monday-Friday.
EDUHOPE International Management Limited.UK
More Company Information
Eduhope has kept carrying out the active practice of education internationalizing, broadening the vision of English education in China. We undertake a series of exchange programs among primary and middle schools in China and UK. The core businesses are composed of input and management of international courses, summer and winter camps in UK, China-UK sister schools, international exchange students, and consultation of school management.
Click here to visit the
EDUHOPE International Management Limited.UK website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?