Korean Education office is seeking EFL teachers for public shcools
- South Korea, Yeosu Suncheon Mokpo
- quality Teaching in Korea Ltd
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
Job SummaryKorean Education office ( Jeollanamdo office) is seeking many well qualified EFL teachers for coming April, August and November 2017 public school positions. The contract is highly competitive and if you are interested in applying, please do not wait as there are only limited positions available. We, Quality Teaching in Korea, are proud of assisting good candidates for many public school positions for a long time and hope you to have this chance to make a difference to students' future.
Details of Position
Jeollanamdo county is located in the south of Korea and has opened many international festivals and events to deliver Korean traditional culture to national and international visitors.
Contracts are for one year starting from the 24th April, the 21st August or the 1st November 2017 renewable with raise. Prior to the each start, an orientation will be held in Korea which is organised by the Korean education office.
The successful candidate will be required to teach students either for primary or secondary school, depending on qualifications and experience.
Working hours are from 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday and actual teaching hours are usually 22 hours a week, although there are opportunities to work and be paid for overtime. No work on Korean national holidays.
Classes are between 40 minutes for primary and 45-50 minutes for secondary schools each. Teaching materials and on-going assistance provided.
• 100 Hour TEFL qualification
• Degree (in any subject)
• Native Level English speaker
• Basic criminal record check
Salary and BenefitsCompensation:
• Salary: 2,300,000- 2,700,000 Won per month (approx. £1600-1900 per month)
• Free furnished one-room apartment (unshared) with TV, air-conditioner, refrigerator, washing machine, bed, table, chair, couch etc
• Fully paid induction
• Contract renewal bonus (£1400+ 7 days’ extra holiday)
• 11 days paid sick leave/special leave entitlement
• 32 days paid holiday entitlement
• Severance pay (bonus for the end of contract, equivalent to one month's salary) upon completion of a-year contract
• Flight reimbursement allowance of £900 (and the same upon completion of contract for return flight) / entrance allowance £200
• Income tax exemption
• Medical assistance (under Korean law)
quality Teaching in Korea Ltd
More Company Information
Quality Teaching In Korea (QTKorea, based in the UK) provides opportunities for qualified English language teachers to teach in public schools across South Korea. We have been sending so many qualified English teachers for public schools across South Korea. If you are looking for a rewarding teaching job with commitment and enthusiasm, we will be happily assisting you with no service charge throughout the application process till you complete your contract. We hope you join in us soon!
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Trinity CertTESOL in the heart of Edinburgh: October 30th – November 24th Extensive support throughout the 4 -week course from our experienced and dynamic tutors. Enjoy our modern facilities and full access to our extensive resources!Click to find out more.