Intimate Huzhou: China's Lake City
- China, Huzhou, Zhejiang, China
- EF English First Huzhou
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 5
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Not very experienced? Dont' sweat it! Our pre-existing coursebooks and syallbus support you in your goal to foster a high level of student-to-student interaction and confident, creative exchange of the English language. You'll work primarily on fluency and aim to give students aged 3-18 a high-energy, fun and memorable experience.
At the start of a student's EF journey, they are interviewed and placed in a class suited to their level. Our maxmimum class size is 16 students which is an intimate setting absolutely perfect for groupwork and building long-lasting rapport. You'll measure progress every step of the way, giving encouragement and support and delivering parents the crucial feedback students need to improve. This is all facilitated by our smart, bilingual online student tracking system.
Finally, we ensure you hone the necessary skills and stay at the forefront of ESL education by providing paid initial two week training as well as weekly novel and challenging workshops throughout your stay with us.
QualificationsOur three must-haves;
1) Bachelor's Degree from the UK, Ireland, the USA, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand or Australia, due to visa restrictions.
2) A 120 hour TEFL certificate
3) A clean criminal background
Salary and Benefits★★ NET 13,900RMB (entry level) – 16,400RMB (experienced) teacher broken down as follows: ★★
* Up to 11,000 RMB/month NET base Salary (Commensurate with level of experience)
* 2000RMB quarterly bonus based on performance
* 3000RMB/month housing allowance and logistics support for finding an accommodation
* 11250RMB flight allowance for a 15 month contract, 18000 for a 2 year contract
* Airport pick up (transfer fee covered!) and Year-round logistics support from our experienced HR team
* Paid Z-visa, residence permit and sponsored foreign experts teaching license
* Paid 2-week initial onboarding and training
* Ongoing Regional and In-center CPD
* 6000RMB study allowance for a 2 year contract
* Paid entrance onto the Cambridge TKT once every 6 months
* Paid medical check and health insurance
* Paid Chinese tuition and ongoing Language Learning support
* 22 paid days holiday per year
* Paid monthly social and teambuilding events
* Referral schemes - 3000RMB for each new teacher you refer to our recruiters
* Contract re-sign bonus of 5000RMB
* Promotion opportunities in our ever expanding franchise – those who want to develop, we create the opportunities to do so!
EF English First Huzhou
More Company Information
EF Education is the world's largest private education company, with a group of ten subsidiaries and non-profit organizations centered around language learning, educational travel and degree programs. The company was founded in 1965 by Bertil Hult in the Swedish university town of Lund. Today, EF has over 37,000 employees, teachers and volunteers worldwide. With offices and schools in over 52 countries, EF has turned the world into a global classroom.
6th Floor, Building 20, I Shine Square Huzhou,China
- 0572 276 2535
Click here to visit the
EF English First Huzhou website
- Contact person:
- Joy Zuo, Recruiter
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Over 35,000 students successfully trained, free guide to TEFL, free lesson planning workbook, access to thousands of teaching jobs. Book your TEFL course now!www.tefluk.com