Beautiful Hangzhou: The Best of China
- China, Hangzhou
- EF Education First Hangzhou
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Do you want to grow yourself professionally with one of the largest EF franchises in China? Are you excited about living in and experiencing one of the most beautiful cities that China has to offer? Would you like professional training and support (paid and provided for 2 week onboarding, quarterly HUB trainings and teambuilding events not to mention weekly in center ongoing professional development workshops) both inside and outside of school so as to make your life in China rich and rewarding? Do you want to give students aged 3-18 their first opportunity to have an English conversation, complete a treasure hunt using English, deliver a speech about their hopes and dreams for the future or even instill confidence for them to study abroad?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, then Hangzhou is the place to be!
Qualifications1) Bachelor's Degree from the UK, Ireland, the USA, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand or Australia
2) A 120 hour TEFL certificate (or 2 years post graduate certificate) or other teaching qualification (or willing to obtain one)
3) A clean criminal background check
4) A desire to work hard and play hard!
Salary and Benefits★★ NET 12,500RMB (entry level) - 15,500RMB (experienced) teacher broken down as follows:★★
* Up to 12,000 RMB monthly PLUS 2000RMB quarterly bonus
* Provided for Rent-free accommodation or apartment allowance
* 11250RMB flight allowance and airport pick up (transfer fee covered!)
* Paid Z-visa, residence permit and sponsored foreign experts teaching license
* Paid initial and ongoing professional training (6000RMB study allowance for a 2 year contract)
* Paid entrance onto the Cambridge TKT once every 6 months
* Paid medical check and health insurance
* Paid Chinese tuition and ongoing Language Learning support
* 22 paid days holiday per year
* Year-round logistics support from our experienced HR team
* Paid monthly social and teambuilding events
* Referral schemes - 3000RMB for each new teacher you refer to our recruiters
* Contract re-sign bonus of 5000RMB
* Promotion opportunities in our ever expanding franchise – those who want to develop, we create the opportunities to do so!
EF Education First Hangzhou
More Company Information
EF Education First is the world’s largest private education company and the official Language Trainer for the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games! EF was founded in Sweden in 1965. As the global leader in language training, EF has established strong presence in more than 60 countries and trained more than 8 million students. EF English First has been selected by more than 1000 leading multinational companies as preferred language training company, including Coca-cola, P&G and Nokia. EF’s diverse business
Room 1008 Hangzhou Keji Yuan
No.50 Xue Yuan Road
- +86 571 88102205
- +86 571 8810 2216
Click here to visit the
EF Education First Hangzhou website
- Contact person:
- Joy Zuo, Recruiter
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.