EFL Teachers and Managers - Summer 2017
- United Kingdom, UK and Ireland
- Anglo Ltd
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job
Details of Position
Contracts start late June and normally run for between 2 to 6 weeks.
We are looking for enthusiastic teachers and managers to join our 2017 team at various locations throughout the UK and Ireland.
Teaching sessions are in the morning and / or afternoon and focus on delivering communicative learner – centres lessons with clear course outcomes.
We provide comprehensive support to assist teachers and managers with their responsibilities. This includes handbooks, daily lesson plans and access to a vast online library of teaching materials.
• Bognor Regis
• London – Uxbridge
Anglo teachers deliver stimulating and communicative language learning sessions following the ANGLO Syllabus.
Teaching Managers are responsible for supervising and supporting a team of EFL teachers, and ensuring that the academic programme runs smoothly and that the highest possible academic standards are maintained.
• First Degree
• TEFL Certificate
• Native or native-level English speaker
• Clear and confident communication skills
• Being flexible and adaptable
• Motivating and encouraging
• Native or native level English speaker.
• First degree.
• TEFLQ qualified: DELTA, Trinity DipTESOL, MA TESOL (with 5 hours of observed teaching practice), PGCE in TESOL.
• Experience of working with Juniors.
• Experience of working with Microsoft Excel
• Experience of working with Google Interactive Documents
• Clear and confident communication skills.
• Flexibility and adaptability.
• Proven leadership skills.
• Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
• Proven ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
Salary and BenefitsEFL Teachers ( non - residential):
• Up to £500 including holiday pay
• Lunch is also provided free of charge on full (morning and afternoon) teaching days.
• Accommodation is not available
Teaching Managers ( residential):
• Up to £650 including holiday pay
• Full board accommodation included.
More Company Information
ANGLO offers English Summer Courses for 10-17 year-olds and High School Academic Year Programmes. We are accredited by the British Council for the Teaching of English in the UK, and our team has many years of experience in the EFL and Outdoor Activity Industries. Our summer courses run for two to four weeks in July and August and are based at carefully selected university and college campuses across the UK, USA and Ireland.
Click here to visit the
Anglo Ltd website
- Contact person:
- Greg Nowak, Academic Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.