LSI PORTSMOUTH IS RECRUITING PART AND FULL TIME QUALIFIED EXPERIENCED ENTHUSIASTIC TEACHERS
- United Kingdom, Portsmouth, Hants, United Kingdom
- LSI Portsmouth
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
Details of Position
1) General English EFL Teachers of Adults;
2) Business English / ESP Teachers;
3) EAP & Pre-Sessional Teachers.
Applicants should possess high levels of organisational and communication skills and be able to work in a team, have native like competency of English, be flexible and have good time management skills. In addition they will be willing to engage with and contribute to LSI Portsmouth’s superb social media presence. Excellent opportunities for professional development within an organisation dedicated to the
learning of students and staff.
- Degree Required
- Preferred qualifications:
- Cambridge CELTA,Cambridge CELTA Online,Cambridge DELTA,Cambridge DELTA Distance,Trinity CertTESOL,Trinity DipTESOL,Masters,MA TESOL,MA TEFL,MA in TESOL,MA,International Diploma in Language Teaching Management (IDLTM),MA TEFL
- Teaching experience:
- 2 years
- Native level English speaker preferred
Qualifications1) General English EFL Teachers of Adults:
Minimum: Degree + Trinity Cert TESOL or CELTA + 2 years EFL
experience. IELTS, Cambridge Exams + EAP experience & DELTA or Trinity Dip TESOL desirable;
2) Business English / ESP Teachers:
Minimum: Degree + Trinity Cert TESOL or CELTA + 2 years Business English / ESP experience. Business qualifications / experience + DELTA or Trinity Dip TESOL desirable;
3) EAP & Pre-Sessional Teachers:
Minimum: Degree + DELTA / Trinity Dip TESOL or MA in TEFL or Applied Linguistics + 2 years EFL / EAP.
Salary and BenefitsHourly Teaching rates from £17 to £20 per hour subject to experience and qualifications.
More Company Information
LSI Portsmouth, was founded in 1985 and offers Executive & Professional Communications Training, ESP, General English, IELTS, EAP and Pre-sessional training to Adults. LSI offers excellent facilities in purpose built premises in a lively but historic university city by the sea.
1-13 Lord Montgomery Way
- 0044 2392 291811
- 0044 2392 750435
Click here to visit the
LSI Portsmouth website
- Contact person:
- Sue Hodgson / Lea Brophy, Director of Studies, LSI Portsmouth
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?