english teachers and head teachers
- China, Beijing.Xiamen,Nanning
- GICE Glacier International Cultural Exchange
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
Details of Position
2. Invited to participate in company-organized networking, social and cultural events.
3. Teachers have access to on-going professional development and training modules.
4. Regular activities and curriculums planning
5. Taking part in Teacher training course every weeks and preparing work summary every month.
6. Instructing students by the wechat during the office hours.
Qualifications1. Native English teachers or speakers and excellent non-native English teachers
2. A university degree from an accredited university + TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum) or a Bachelor of Education/University Degree + Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching/TESOL Degree
3. A valid passport
4. A clear criminal record, both domestically and abroad
5. Patient, creative, enthusiastic, and MUST enjoy working with kids and teens.
6. Ability to live abroad for at least one year
Salary and Benefits1. In the one-month probationary period, 8,000 RMB per month. After successful completion, basic salary of 10,000 - 18,000 RMB per month, based on experience and qualifications
2. Performance bonus after 6 months up to 1,950 RMB per month for teachers who work at our Kids & Teens schools
3. 5% Pay Increase and 15 days’ vacation for teachers staying the second year
4. 667 RMB monthly flight allowance after probationary
5. 8,000 RMB salary advance available
6. Health insurance
7. Help to find apartment or offer free accommodation depends on the cities and 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
8. Airport pick-up upon arrival
9. Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
10. Monthly GICE sponsored social events
11. Job rotation scheme
GICE Glacier International Cultural Exchange
More Company Information
GICE has 7 English schools in Beijing and planing to open 100 centers in different cities in China. GICE is also a team committed to help Young learners gain a greater awareness of the benefits and the knowledge obtained from cross cultural experiences. We help them to grow up as young leaders. GICE has a cultural exchange platform and will offer the chances to you and young people based on students share the ideas with the public in Beijing.(email@example.com)
- 0086 1088465069
- 0086 1088465069
Click here to visit the
GICE Glacier International Cultural Exchange website
- Contact person:
- Roger Wang, Director of Human Resource
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?