Native Level English Teachers needed for beautiful locations in the Vietnamese countryside
- Vietnam, Ben Tre city, Vietnam
- Shane English Centre Vietnam
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Details of Position
1. With fewer than 20 teachers, we are one of the friendliest places to work in and around Ho Chi Minh city. Our size also means that you will spend less time doing administrative work than at larger schools.
2. We look after our teachers. Our welfare staff will help you get settled in. Our academic staff will help you to improve professionally through personalised, one-on-one teacher development.
3. There are other benefits to working with us. We think that stability is good for both teachers and students, so we aim to let teachers keep one class for a good length of time, unlike many other employers. We also offer a competitive salary, and for positions based outside of Ho Chi Minh City, accommodation is provided.
QualificationsTo work for us you'll need:
- to be a native level English speaker.
- A university degree.
- A CELTA or Trinity TESOL certificate, or equivalent.
- A Police Background Check.
Salary and BenefitsYou'll get:
- Free accommodation for locations outside of Ho Chi Minh city
- A competitive salary based on your teaching experience.
- Great welfare support to help you get settled in.
- Someone to meet you at the airport.
- Individual training and professional support.
- Help in getting your working visa before you arrive.
- A salary review every 6 months, based on performance.
Shane English Centre Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City
Click here to visit the
Shane English Centre Vietnam website
- Contact person:
- Joseph Edwards, Director of studies
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.