Residential Centre Assistant - 4 week contract (bed and board provided)
- United Kingdom, St. Albans, UK
- Bell Educational Services
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 1
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in either an administrative or pastoral capacity with children and the ability to multi-task and work under time pressure. Previous experience of working in a residential educational setting will be beneficial but is not essential.
• Providing administrative support before, during & post course;
• Providing an effective reception service;
• Carrying out duties for staff and student arrival & departure days, including airport duties & welcome events;
• Assisting with unpacking and distributing resources and setting up of facilities;
• Overseeing the allocation of accommodation & the co-ordination of facilities such as classrooms;
• Stock and facility checking;
• Assisting with issues or emergencies as & when they arise.
The dates of the assignment are from 2pm on Friday 6 January 2017 to 6pm on Saturday 4th February 2017 and the successful candidate will need to reside on site for the duration of the contract.
- Current location:
- St. Albans, United Kingdom
Salary and BenefitsThe rate is £287 per week* plus statutory holiday pay with full bed and board provided inclusive for the duration of the contract. Please note that the successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS check.
*(This rate already takes into account the weekly National Minimum Wage accommodation offset.)
Bell Educational Services
More Company Information
With over 36 teaching centres and projects, Bell provides English language and educational services worldwide. Teaching students of all ages and training teachers, help us in our mission to change lives by joining an organisation that provides a rewarding working environment with excellent professional development opportunities. For more information about Bell please visit our website.
Red Cross Lane
- 01223 275593
Click here to visit the
Bell Educational Services website
- Contact person:
- Bell Recruitment, Recruitment Department
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.