RESIDENTIAL TEFL TEACHERS
- United Kingdom, England, France and USA
- Anglophiles Academic Ltd
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
Are you enthusiastic, energetic, and confident about teaching young learners?
We are looking for EFL Tutors to work in our Residential centres at Leicester University, Funcoast World in Skegness, France and the USA.
Anglophiles is an educational travel company established in 1973. We run English Language and Activity Programmes in various centres in England as well as in Ireland, France and the USA for foreign students between the ages of 7-18. Anglophiles Academic has a well-established network of support.
You will be responsible for teaching up to 36 hours teaching per week and supervising students during the break, excursion, as well as day and/or evening activities.
All successful candidates must attend a briefing in London before the courses start.
All candidates should hold a CRB/DBS disclosure not older than 3 years or be willing to obtain one.
• You must hold a clean, valid driving license
• Insurance and travel costs to the USA are covered by Anglophiles Academic
Qualifications- CELTA, DELTA, trinity TESOL, and any equivalent (minimum of 100 contacting hours and 6 hours' observed practice).
- Educated to Bachelor's degree
- Previous Residential Summer School experience desirable.
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- English native level of competence.
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- The ability to plan and implement fun, engaging and interactive lessons.
- The ability to build rapport quickly.
Salary and BenefitsCompetitive salary.
Accommodation is provided on a full board basis.
Full- time (including evening activities) and part- time (only teaching) positions are available. Non- residential positions will be offered only if living within commutable distance.
Anglophiles Academic Ltd
More Company Information
Anglophiles is a private educational organisation. For 40 years we have been running courses in England, Ireland, France and elsewhere for foreign students. These students, mainly French or Spanish between 11 and 18 years old, come to improve their English, enjoy a holiday and deepen their appreciation of English life and lifestyle. We run both residential and homestay programmes to provide the best possible experience for our young visitors.
140-144 Freston Road
- 0207 603 1466
- 0207 243 6384
Click here to visit the
Anglophiles Academic Ltd website
- Contact person:
- Karina Cicero, Academic Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.