Online ESL Teacher for Young Chinese Learners
- Online English, Online
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Our students range in ages from 5 to 12 and in language abilities from Beginner to Lower Intermediate. Because of these ranges, it is important for our teachers to be able to adapt their teaching styles accordingly.
Our curriculum and teaching materials are developed in collaboration with a leading educational consultancy. They are centered on communicative language teaching (CLT) and also include various key elements of early childhood education. Our most popular teachers use their personal connections with their students to tailor their lessons to those students' individual needs.
Our company operates in Beijing Time (UTC +8). Beijing time is:
• 13 hours ahead of Eastern Daylight Time
• 14 hours ahead of Central Daylight Time
• 15 hours ahead of Mountain Daylight Time
• 16 hours ahead of Pacific Daylight Time
• 17 hours ahead of Hawaii Standard Time
Peak teaching hours on weekdays are 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM Beijing Time.
Peak teaching hours on weekends are 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM and 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM Beijing Time.
Teachers are asked to make themselves available for at least 5 hours each week during peak teaching hours. This small commitment, less than the market average, ensures that our teachers remain engaged and that our students can see their smiling faces on a regular basis.
Our Beijing office is open from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Native level English speaker preferred
Qualifications• Native Level English speakers
• A passion for children's education
• ESL teaching experience or a relevant teaching certification
• A college-level degree
• A stable internet connection and audio/visual equipment
Salary and Benefits• The most competitive compensation package in our market
• A comprehensive teacher support network
• All relevant lesson content
• The ability to work from home on your own schedule
• Abundant opportunities for professional development
More Company Information
Hello and welcome to UStalk, a rapidly-growing online English education provider. UStalk is a subsidiary of 17zuoye, a market leader in Chinese education technology with reach to over 25 million students across China. We are a Chinese project, under American management, with a team comprised of members from across the globe.
Click here to visit the
- Contact person:
- Christopher, Recruiting Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.