Native Level English Kids' teacher, Suzhou 'Paradise on Earth'.
- China, Suzhou, China
- EF English First
- Experience: NO PREFERENCE
- Positions: 5
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Now EF Suzhou has three schools which are located in SIP West, SIP East and SND and the fourth school in Wujiang District will open in 2017.We are currently accepting applications for kids' teachers as we expand our fourth school in Wujiang District, and open more thereafter: teachers who are committed to their individual student's development, and working with their parents to improve their learning experience.
EF Suzhou's Core values include a passion for teaching, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a desire to learn. We have developed a collaborative foreign-management style and have worked hard to ensure the cross-cultural teams work well together in a happy and supportive environment. Peer observations and workshops are encouraged across departments with the objective to help us all be the best that we can.
Teachers looking to work for academic excellence are most welcome and will enjoy the experience. There are real career opportunities for those wishing to stay and grow with the company into management positions, and drive it to be the best private language school in Suzhou, with possible bursaries for qualifications such as the Cambridge CELTA and a mini MBA.
Our schools are modern, well equipped and progressive with IWBs in each room and school-wide WiFi. Classes are based on EFs own syllabus and text books, and lesson plans and materials are provided.
We teach small classes of students, mainly children as young as 3 years old to teenagers. This breadth and variety of students gives our teachers great opportunity to develop into well rounded, experienced professionals.
In addition, we offer a continuous teacher development programme of training, observations and workshops. We greatly value our more experienced members of staff and encourage them to become involved in this.
Theres always someone on hand to offer some teaching advice and support, or to go and grab a bite to eat with; and there are many foreigners living and working in Suzhou and we are well catered for by famous brand restaurants, supermarkets and shopping malls.
There is a fantastic support system and network of both foreign and Chinese staff, meaning that our team is fully provided for in terms of both professional development and social opportunities. Teachers are never short of help and support at work, or of company and a full social life outside of work.
Native level English speaker
BA degree or above
Recognised 120-Hour TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate is preferred
2 years teaching experience in an educational environment is preferred
Excellent communication and presentation skills,love kids and enjoy teaching
Salary and BenefitsMonthly pay package is from 13000 to 18000 RMB(net.),includes the following:
* Basic salary is from 9000 to 14000 RMB (net.)
* Quarterly Bonus
* Additional Flight Allowance
* Additional health insurance
* Additional student enrolment and retention bonuses.
* Additional contract completion bonus and royalty bonus.
* Training Allowance
* Additional paid visas and residence permits – fully compliant with local laws. (This is so important.)
* Paid holidays – 10 days + all national holidays: (Total = 21+, depending on length of service.)
* We work 5-days seasonal weeks, and we don't work evenings at weekends: Enjoy your social life!
* Support from senior management for academic excellence with excellent classroom materials, and teacher-led procurement.
* Career opportunities within EF’s network of language centres.
* EF National Academic Development program for continuing professional development.
* We offer free Mandarin classes for foreign staff, including online learning
*Find your own accommodation with extra 2500RMB/Per month house allowance- with the full support of local staff.
* Clean, modern, shared EF accommodation provided. (Max 2 Teachers to an apartment, with own bedrooms: safety inspection, smoke and gas alarms etc.) (Untrained teachers new to China will be given this option in their first year, whilst they find their feet.)
EF English First
More Company Information
EF, the expert in English teaching Established in 1965, EF has helped over 15 million people worldwide to learn a new language and travel abroad. With 27,000 teachers and education professionals, and over 400 centers and schools around the world, EF is the world's largest privately-owned education organization. This large community allows us to recruit the best teachers possible to teach English with us. Teach English with a global company As a global company, EF offers great opportunitie
1001-1005, Jin He International Building
88 Shishan Road
- +86 512 6265 1381
- +86 512 67901508
Click here to visit the
EF English First website
- Contact person:
- Juliet Zhu, HR Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Join our TEFL course and start working in Prague right away! Accredited TEFL training with focus on teaching practice. Highly experienced trainers, friendly staff, job guarantee for successful graduates, accommodation, airport pickup, visa and housing assistance.www.teflinprague.com