AMIDEAST English Language Teacher
- Tunisia, Tunisia
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 10
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
Details of Position
- Hotel accommodation upon arrival for up to 15 days
- Assistance in finding housing
- Work permit and help with other legal paperwork
- Free Arabic language instruction
- Professional Development opportunities
- Opportunities for other educational or professional experiences within AMIDEAST
QualificationsNative / near-native English speaker
ELF certification course of 100 - 120 hrs w/teaching practicum
1 - 2 yrs minimum experience preferred
Salary and BenefitsHourly rate based on degrees, certification and experience ranging from 20,280 Tunisian dinars/hr (BA + certification + 1 yr experience) to 23,400 Tunisian dinars/hr (MA + certification + 5 yrs experience)
More Company Information
Founded in 1951, AMIDEAST is a private, nonprofit oranization promoting understanding and cooperation between Americans & the people of The Middle East & North Africa (MENA). Headquartered in Wash,. DC, AMIDEAST has a network of field offices in the MENA region. The Tunisia office was founded 30 years ago and provides services in Advising, Testing, ELT, Management, Exchange Programs, etc.
22, Rue Al Amine Al Abbassi
Click here to visit the
- Contact person:
- Amy Mabrouk, English Language Department Director
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Get your hands on a 100% online business. Run from anywhere with just an iPad! Only 2 franchises left for 2017.Click here to watch this short video.