Teaching Young Learners at an Elementary school in Nagoya, Japan.
- Japan, Nagoya, Aichi
- Westgate Corporation
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 5
- Degree Required
Details of Position
We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated to teach at a Japanese elementary school. Those who are interested in a rewarding overseas experience and enhancing their teaching skills should apply for this unique opportunity.
2) CONTRACT PERIOD;
Spring: April to July (approx. 4 months)
Fall: the end of August to March (approx. 7 months)
3) HOW TO APPLY;
In order to facilitate the application procedure, please visit our website and fill out the online application form. You can also find more information on our programs and the conditions. It takes some time to complete the application form, however, please be informed that we need to have your information in our database in order to facilitate your application procedure.
Qualifications- Native level speaker of English
- Bachelor's or higher degree
- EFL/ESL teaching certificate/degree and/or elementary/primary teaching credentials/qualifications
- 1000+ hours of actual EFL/ESL classroom teaching experience including the experience with young learners.
* No Japanese language ability is required.
Salary and Benefits1) COMPENSATION;
- 275,000 yen per month
- HOUSING is provided. We will arrange a furnished single apartment with a rental fee of 81,000 yen per month (Utilities and maintenance fees included).
- FLIGHT REIMBURSEMENT is offered up to 1200 USD for those coming from overseas for Westgate.
- WORKING VISA SPONSORSHIP is offered.
- Contract is RENEWABLE.
More Company Information
In 1983, Westgate saw a need for English language education reform in Japan. After years of English education focused on grammar and reading, university graduates were arriving unprepared in a workplace that privileges practical speaking skills. Westgate anticipated the national move towards globalization and developed education programs with a new focus on conversational English. Our program is now offered at more than 60 universities and schools in the Greater Tokyo Area and Nagoya, Japan.
Yushima Daido Bldg. 2F
Click here to visit the
Westgate Corporation website
- Contact person:
- Miho Akiyama, HR Director
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Get your hands on a 100% online business. Run from anywhere with just an iPad! Only 2 franchises left for 2017.Click here to watch this short video.