Teaching Chance At EF Changchun
- China, Changchun,Jilin ,China
- EF Changchun
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 5
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Each centre is modern in design and well-equipped with the latest technology such as interactive whiteboards, electronic teaching resources and multimedia support.
Our centres use EF’s own courses and materials, designed for teaching students aged between 3 and 18 years old.
EF Changchun currently employs over 50 foreign teachers and provides on-going training and support to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable working environment.
Teachers are provided with continuous training and professional development, with opportunities for promotion to Senior Teacher or Director of Studies for those wishing to stay with us for a longer period of time. However long you stay here, you can be sure to feel both challenged and well supported.
- Degree Required
- Native level English speaker preferred
QualificationsWe are looking for candidates who are positive, motivated, enthusiastic and flexible, with a professional attitude towards teaching and an interest in developing their skills and experience.
Candidates must be native-level speakers, have a Bachelor’s degree and a recognised TEFL qualification.
No teaching experience is necessary, but prior teaching and/or TEFL experience or a well-recognised TEFL qualification with a practical element (for example Trinity Certificate or CELTA) would be an advantage.
To apply, please send your CV along with copies of your passport, Bachelor’s degree certificate, TEFL certificate and a recent photo.
We can provide candidates with more details about the centres, city and contact details of teachers currently working here upon request.
Salary and Benefits- Competitive Salary: Net monthly salary of 9500-10000 CNY based on experience. Additional quarterly Academic Performance Bonus available.
- Accommodation: Rent-free, fully-furnished apartment (not shared) or 1600 CNY monthly allowance if you wish to find your own accommodation
- Bonus: Re-sign Bonus available
- Visa: Free 12-month China Z Work Visa
- Holidays: 12 days public holidays + 10 contractual vacation days per year
- Insurance: 12-month Worldwide Aetna health insurance (policy details available on request)
- Certification: Opportunity to earn additional teaching qualifications. For more information see our website (link below).
- On-going training and academic support
- Opportunities to progress within the EF network
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons available
More Company Information
EF Changchun stands as a proud and well-established member of the global EF community, with our first centre opening in 2001. We have grown rapidly since then and now have four centres in the city with more than 50 native English teachers and over 3000 students ranging in age from 3 to 18 years old. If you are looking for a change of scenery and want to make a move into ESL teacher, EF Changchun is the place for you!
Click here to visit the
EF Changchun website
- Contact person:
- Stella Zhang, Recruitment Specialist
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?