Fantastic young learner jobs in Shanghai and other great cities - Apply now
- China, Many cities
- Shane English School, China
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 12
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Who is Shane?
We currently have schools in over 30 locations – from big cities like Shanghai, Suzhou and Chengdu, to rapidly-developing places like Hefei and Wuhan, to smaller, quainter locations like the water town Zhujiajiao, where you can get an authentic China experience.
We offer full training and orientation at each stage of your development – whether you’re a recently qualified TEFL teacher or someone looking for the next challenge in a vibrant, exciting workplace. With ongoing training programs and schools across Asia and Europe, as well as in-house materials development and publishing, event planning, recruitment and franchising, we offer diverse career pathways for people looking to build a career with a company that makes you feel like part of the family.
What’s it like working for Shane?
We teach young learners from amazingly cute 3 year olds, to curious kids, to teenagers making their way into the world. We keep class sizes small (maximum 14) so you can really get to know your students and really make a difference.
We like our teachers to teach fun, engaging lessons, with plenty of communicative activities and lots of interaction. Classes are equipped with smart boards and a TA is on hand to help in every class.
We’ll provide you with a full curriculum and all the materials and support you’ll need. You’ll be teaching around 20 hours a week, with no set office hours and plenty of time to get out and explore this amazing country.
QualificationsWe’re looking for people who:
• Are native level English Speakers.
• Have a recognized EFL qualification (TEFL/TESOL /CELTA/DELTA).
• Have a university degree.
• Teaching experience preferred but not essential.
• Are outgoing, enthusiastic, positive, sociable, hard-working, patient and professional.
• Are looking for a challenge and enjoy working with young learners.
Salary and BenefitsOur benefits at a glance:
• A comprehensive initial training programme, with follow-up training and regular workshops to develop your skills as a teacher.
• A competitive salary and bonus scheme.
• A generous holiday allowance allowing for some great trips around China and Asia.
• Full Visa support and welcome, including a hotel stay and help finding an apartment that you’ll be comfortable in.
• Health insurance included.
• Chinese lessons.
• Comprehensive welfare support to assist with every aspect of moving China, from paying bills to getting a phone to finding the best places to eat.
Shane English School, China
More Company Information
Since 1977 Shane English School has been providing EFL tuition in various countries around the world. Throughout these 30 years academic support for our teachers has always been a priority and we have a thorough support system in place and believe that, regardless of experience, all teachers who work for us improve during their time with us. With over 15 schools in China we can offer placements in accordance with the experience you wish to have.
11F Yin Fa Mansion
No. 1068 Beijing West Road
- +86 21 6135-3505 ext: 219
- +86 21 6253-4077
Click here to visit the
Shane English School, China website
- Contact person:
- Coco Hu, Recruitment Manager
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.