Immediate Female/Male EFL Instructor vacancies in Saudi Arabia with Employment Visas
- Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
- The Saudi British Centre
- Experience: 3 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
The Saudi British Centre (SBC) is currently looking for professional native English language instructors for the ESLD program at King Saud University for the next academic year 2017/2018.
- Teaching experience:
- 2 years
- Native level English speaker preferred
Qualifications• BA in Education (preferably a Master’s degree) or
• BA in English or Applied Linguistics (preferably a Master’s degree) or
• BA in modern languages(preferably a Master’s degree) with an accredited teaching
certificate such as CELTA, DELTA, TESOL or another recognized professional teaching
equivalent. Online courses are not accepted.
• Minimum of 3 full-time years of teaching of English, TEFL or TESL
• High level of computer skills and proficiency in using smart board or active board is
Salary and Benefits• Competitive annual tax free salary is based on teaching
experience and credentials.
• Airfare from city/country of origin to and from Saudi Arabia
• Furnished accommodations or allowance (must decide on either from the onset)
• Transportation provided or allowance (must decide on either from the onset)
• Comprehensive Class A health insurance with dental coverage
• Visa expenses (including medical and visa fees) covered/reimbursed upon arrival
• Employment visa processed (toward Iqama) or Business visas; all available
• S.R. 1000 cash advance provided upon arrival
• Scheduled trips to and from cultural sites, souqs, and shopping malls
• Year-end bonus paid at the end of the academic year
• Annual Vacation time of 30 days in addition to all Saudi holidays (exit/re-entry visas
• Iqama holders keep their passports; Business visa holders have immediate access to
• Academic year contract with option for renewal
If you meet the minimum requirements, please submit IMMEDIATELY your CV, copies of credentials, transcripts/diploma, ESL certificate, and passport.
We look forward to hearing from you. All applications will be considered.
The Saudi British Centre
More Company Information
The Saudi British Centre for Education and Development (SBC) has been providing EFL instruction in Saudi Arabia for over 16 years. It has branches in major cities in the country. It has been working with renowned Saudi universities operating their English foundation programs, known in Saudi as Preparatory Year Program (PYP). SBC has partnerships with local and international educational institutions in areas of language programs, accreditation, quality assurance, and joint management of PYP's in Saudi Arabia. It currently employs over 800 instructors, supervisors, and support staff. SBC is a solid organization with a vision to make a difference in the level of English language instruction in Saudi Arabia.
P O Box 7382
87 Prince Mohammed bin Abdulaziz Rd
Click here to visit the
The Saudi British Centre website
- Contact person:
- Mohammed Laham, SBC Recruitment Specialist
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel!www.tefl.com.mx