TEACHER ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- Saudi Arabia, Dhahran
- BAE Systems
- Experience: 3 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Grade: 6B NG
Teach English Language to Officer Cadets at the King Faisal Air Academy (KFAA).
• Teach approved English Language subjects.
• Prepare and review courseware including lesson plans.
• Prepare and review test and examination instruments and material.
• Raise reports on the performance of individual cadets and classes, departmental performance and other matters as required.
• Counsel Cadets on academic and disciplinary matters according to approved Academic Wing and Departmental procedures.
• Invigilate tests and examinations according to approved Academic Wing and Departmental procedures.
• Apply Company procedures for configuration control of curriculum and courseware, including preparing documentation and supporting data for curriculum or courseware change requests.
• Use the TMIS / LMIS system to maintain accurate, up to date, comprehensive, orderly and easily accessible training records.
• Contribute to preparation of timetables, scheduling and allocation of instructors.
• Contribute to the acquisition, allocation, maintenance and use of training resources including textbooks, workbooks, classrooms, laboratories, training device, and consumables.
• Provide an environment that encourages independent learning and a military ethos.
• Provide feedback to management to improve service performance and responsiveness and identify opportunities.
• Ensure compliance with SHE policy and processes and Duty of Care responsibilities.
• Undertake all mandatory and developmental training as required by the Company.
• Adhere to acceptable standards of behaviour, dress and performance as defined in Company policy.
• Any other duties as deemed reasonable and appropriate by the Company.
• First degree in English or a related field for non-native speaker;
• Master’s degree (MA or MSc) in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL), Applied Linguistics or a related field;
• Extensive relevant teaching experience;
• English for Specific Purpose (ESP) teaching experience, preferably in teaching Aviation English and Aviation related Technical English.
• Fluency in English to IELTS 7 level for non-native speaker; or is a native speaker.
• The job holder must have specific relevant adult English language teaching experience; and desirably, experience of developing in-house teaching materials
Expatriate Employee Benefits
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent free accommodation, and access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation. In addition, a generous leave and travel allowance makes this an opportunity not to be missed. On successfully securing a role your appointment to Saudi Arabia will initially be on single status. On commencement of employment in Saudi Arabia you will have the opportunity to apply to have your family join you in the future. A full health care scheme is provided within Saudi Arabia.
Saudi National Employee Benefits
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, including a generous leave and travel allowance, a full health care scheme and access to subsidised recreational facilities
At BAE Systems, we provide some of the world’s most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 82,500 people in over 40 countries. Working with customers and local partners, we develop, engineer, manufacture and support products and systems to deliver military capability, protect national security and people and keep critical information and infrastructure secure.
To apply, visit our website (link below), Job Code: 00030719
All appointments in Saudi Arabia are subject to receipt of all necessary Government and/or Customer approvals.
Salary and BenefitsGrade: 6B NG
More Company Information
BAE Systems is a global defence and security company with approximately 100,000 employees worldwide. The Company delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and support services.
- Contact person:
- Human Resources, Human Resources
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel!www.tefl.com.mx