Early Literacy and English Teacher - LCentral, Singapore
- Singapore, Singapore
- LCentral English Enrichment Centres
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 5
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Positions are available for native-level English speaking teachers to teach English literacy to young learners in Singapore. Take the opportunity to live and work in Singapore, enjoy getaways to a range of South East Asian countries while taking advantage of Singapore's low tax base.
• 35 hours per week contracts - 30 teaching hours, plus 5 administration hours
• Cost of work permit paid by employer
• 24 month contracts only, which provide stability for you, us and the children under our care
Singapore is a modern cosmopolitan city that offers:
• A wonderful climate, a great lifestyle, and amazing food in a safe and friendly environment
• A brilliant location, surrounded by a plethora of fantastic travel destinations
• The opportunity to work for a brand that is synonymous with specialist English language teaching.
QualificationsLCentral teachers are chosen following a stringent selection process that not only considers their qualifications and experience, but also takes into account their personal attributes.
LCentral teachers have the following qualifications and characteristics:
• You are a native-level English speaker
• You have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in English, languages or linguistics
• A CELTA or other TEFL certificate is an advantage, especially CELTYL or TEYL
• You have two years' teaching experience
• You are youthful, energetic and love children.
Salary and BenefitsLCentral offers a very competitive package, which includes the following:
• Monthly salary ranging of SGD4800
• 2 consecutive days off per week
• 20 days paid annual leave PLUS 11 public holidays
• Hospitalisation insurance
• SGD1000 Initial Relocation Allowance
LCentral English Enrichment Centres
More Company Information
We are a company in Singapore with 11 Centres island-wide. We provide after school English Enrichment for local children. We train teachers in our methodology and provide all resources.
3 Shenton Way
Click here to visit the
LCentral English Enrichment Centres website
- Contact person:
- LCentral Head Office, LCentral Human Resources
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.