Kids & Teens ESL Teacher
- China, Over 50 cities throughout China
- EF Education First
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
Details of Position
There’s never been a better time to come to China to reap the benefits of stable employment in a fast growing industry. Even if a career in ESL is not a priority for you, EF will provide you with the necessary qualifications to earn as you learn. EF is not only committed to developing its staff, EF is also committed to teacher care, ensuring that your experience of China is as safe as it is life enhancing and unforgettable.
Why EF Kids & Teens?
Teaching English to young learners is your chance to make a real contribution to young lives. In addition, experience and qualifications in teaching young learners will ensure your place in a fast growing market sector.
Why EF Kids & Teens China?
With schools in over 50 cities spread across the width and breadth of this vast country, EF Kids & Teens China offers you an abundance of locations to choose from. We have positions open for the new year in Shijiazhuang, Daqing, Qinhuangdao and Urumqi, while we also have a large number of city options that you can also choose from. Living in such cities while working in EF Kids & Teens schools will be an experience you will tell stories about for the rest of your days.
- Degree Required
- Native level English speaker preferred
Qualifications• A Bachelor’s Degree
• A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
• The ability to obtain a clear criminal background check
Salary and Benefits• Excellent salary: 8,000 to 11,000 RMB (after tax) depending on qualifications, experience and school location
• Accommodation: free shared Western style accommodations, near the school or a housing allowance (depending on the city/school)
• Flight allowance: 7,000 – 10,000 RMB
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa provided
• Annual leave: 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
• Insurance: company health insurance (Aetna Life)
• Certification through Cambridge University
• On-going professional development and training
EF Education First
1F Jiu An Plaza, 258 Tongren Lu
- Contact person:
- Fredrik Bjorklund, Academic Recruiter
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel!www.tefl.com.mx