Instructor - English Preparatory Program (Master's degree required)
- Kuwait, Kuwait
- American College of the Middle East
- Experience: NO PREFERENCE
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Other responsibilities would be maintaining Visiting hours for students and general academic activities.
QualificationsMaster’s degree in English or related disciplines is a MUST
Preferably, one or two years of teaching/practical experience in English or related fields
Willingness to relocate to Kuwait
Salary and BenefitsSalary ranges between $3,400 to $5,100
- 60 days of annual leave (Fully paid after 9 months of continuous service with us, as per Kuwait labor law)
- Annual return tickets (for employees)
- Medical Insurance (for employees)
- Life Insurance (for employees)
- Baggage allowances up to 250KD, upon hire
- Free, fully furnished apartments and transportation (for the first month only)
American College of the Middle East
More Company Information
The American College of the Middle East (ACM), Kuwait is a two year college which provides applied higher education programs. The programs offered at ACM are designed for students who desire emphasis on practical and applied learning as an alternative to conventional theoretical learning. ACM’s mission is to capitalize on practical talents as a basis in an unconventional form of learning and as a source of self-confidence and all round positive attitude.
- Contact person:
- Baheyyah Ghader, Recruitment Coordinator
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Teach English as a Foreign Language after your 4 week TEFL course. Choose from more than 20 locations: See special savings!www.teflcertificatecourses.com