Teach at EF Zhangjiagang, China's model city
- China, Jiangsu, Zhangjiagang
- EF English First Zhangjiagang
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 3
Details of Position
Established in 2002, EF Zhangjiagang was among the first English First schools to open in China, and has grown into the leading language training provider in the city. The school boasts an Interactive Whiteboard in every classroom, wi-fi throughout the building, and a specialized computer area. With over 1000 students and 15 academics, you'll never be short of company!
Zhangjiagang itself is a great city. Young, modern and wealthy, just over a million people call Zhangjiagang home. It's also a model city, because the government want this city to inspire others - it's especially clean and green. It's also a Special Economic Development Zone, attracting more and more foreign investment every year, giving the city the 3rd highest GDP amongst cities of its size.
Zhangjiagang has something for everyone. If you're looking for traditional food and culture, there's plenty to see. If you want to witness China's growth first hand, Zhangjiagang is a living, breathing example, with the bustling metropolis of Shanghai just 90 minutes away. If you're looking for a welcoming, clean and comfortable city in which to enjoy your China experience, Zhangjiagang won't disappoint.
- be at least 24 years old
- have a degree
- have a teaching certificate e.g. CELTA, TEFL, TOEFL*
- have at least 1 year's experience in education
- be a native English speaker
*Teachers who do not have a teaching certificate have the option of taking a government sponsored TEFL course on arrival.
Salary and Benefits
- 12 days ' annual paid public holiday
- 10 days annual holiday, to be taken when a teacher wishes
- A comprehensive induction period, including observations, co-teaching, and 1-1 sessions
- Free privately rented Western-style accommodation, shared with another teacher
- 9000RMB airfare
- Comprehensive visa assistance, including reimbursement for visa costs
- Free medical insurance
- Bonuses for contract completion and student retention
- Free Chinese lessons, with a free HSK examination (the national Chinese language test - obviously optional!) at the end of your contract
- Free Cambridge TKT certification, and a 4000RMB bursary for 2nd year teachers towards a further teaching qualifications
EF English First Zhangjiagang
More Company Information
EF English First Zhangjiagang is in its twelfth year and is established as the leading provider of English language training for young learners, adults and corporate businesses in a modern river port city on the mouth of the Yangtze River in Jiangsu Province, China.
112 Renmin Road
- +86 512 56793812
- +86 512 56793809
Click here to visit the EF English First Zhangjiagang website
- Contact person:
- Sally Noble, Senior Teacher
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
TEFL.Careers - Search, compare and review Teacher Training Courses
The International TEFL Institute offers accredited, tutor assisted, all-inclusive Online TEFL Courses – Certification courses & Short courses. Job guidance and internships available. Teach English Abroad and Travel the World. View our Specials - Enrol Today.
Click for information
Train To Teach
Obtain your Internationally Accredited TEFL Certificate in Mexico & Teach English worldwide. Get paid to teach English while you travel and explore the world.www.tefl.com.mx
Train To Teach
Develop practical skills for effective teaching of young learners of English: assessed teaching practice, post-lesson feedback by experienced tutors, supervised lesson planning. Register now, get EARLY BIRD discount. Special package – accommodation included.www.teflcertificates-avo.com