- China, Nanjing
- Nanjing English First training school
- Experience: NO PREFERENCE
- Positions: 6
Details of Position
English First Nanjing is part of the world's largest network of language training provider in the world. With three schools in the city and a strong commitment to professional development, we offer year round start dates and a clear career path rising to Director of Studies and beyond. With our total care package including excellent local salaries, flights, accommodation and health insurance, we offer the perfect starting point for a rewarding career.
How to apply: HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and an application letter.
* 1+ year teaching experience with young learners is preferred
* Bachelors degree
* Internationally-recognized TEFL certification (CELTA or Trinity Cert TESOL will get priority)
* Native English speaker
* Creative, caring, and full of energy
Salary and Benefits
* Monthly Salary of 8,500-9,500 RMB (dependent on qualifications and experience.)
* Accommodation Allowance of 1,500 RMB per month and Accommodation support
* 21 days of Paid Holidays (10 days of paid annual holidays + 11 days of Chinese National Holidays)
* Sponsored Z working visa
* Airfare allowance of 8,000 RMB per year
* International Health insurance
* Arrival support
* Induction teacher training program
* Classroom-based professional development
* Career promotion and transfer throughout the world's leading private educational organization
Where you will live
Nanjing is the provincial capital of Jiangsu, one of China's most prosperous provinces. Nanjing is situated on the south bank of the Yangtze River and is a large modern Chinese city, which displays many of the traits of old and new China.
The city has twice served as the capital of China and there are many attractions throughout Nanjing where you can get a feel for China's rich history. Today, Nanjing mixes the old and the new, offering a chance to enjoy traditional Chinese customs and culture side by side with many of the comforts of a modern International city.
The city is also home to a large foreign student population, who attend the cities renowned universities, plus a wealth of foreign trade companies. This has resulted in the city boasting many international restaurants and an active nightlife.
Nanjing has excellent transport links with other cities in the region, such as Shanghai (2 hours), Suzhou (2 hours), and Hangzhou (3 hours).
Nanjing English First training school
More Company Information
EF first opened its doors in Nanjing on August 10, 2002. The school has been built on the ideas of sharing the language and culture of the many different English speaking countries, world wide. Currently we have three training centers in different locations in the downtown area. We have a team of about 30 English Teachers, nearly 80 administrative staff members and each week teaches nearly 1000 students. At EF Nanjing our teachers teach a large variety of early-, young learner and teen classes where students range from 4 – 17 years old. There are also Real English classes for college and adult students. The school has a Corporate English program, focusing on English training for the large companies and businesses in and around Nanjing.
Zheng hong Build Xinjiekou
Nanjing City China
Click here to visit the Nanjing English First training school website
- Contact person:
- Wendy Li, HR
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
TEFL.Careers - Search, compare and review Teacher Training Courses
Take a highly accredited TEFL course with the established provider TEFL adventure today.
Click for information