- South Korea, Seoul and Daejeon city
Teach at trustworthy institute
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Details of Position
- Degree Required
- Preferred nationality:
- Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States
- According to E2 visa law of ROK.
• Must have studied from the Junior High level (7th grade) and graduate from a university in one of above countries
• Hold Bachelors degree plus teaching experience
• Be mentally and physically healthy
• Have the ability and willingness to adapt to Korean culture and lifestyle
• Upon hire, apostilled CRC/diploma must be sent promptly.
Salary and Benefits
• Start date: January 15, 2015
• Students: Elementary, middle school
• Working hours: 12:30-8:30pm Monday-Friday
• Salary: 2.1~2.2 million won
• Paid annual leave: 10 working days plus all national holidays
• Airfare: One-way up front
• Housing: furnished single accomodation provided
• 50% of health insurance, 50% of national pension, severance pay, etc.
• Orientation: 2 weeks
Details: Go to "Hot jobs" on our website
To apply email below to Jay Lee
• Resume and scanned photograph of yourself
• Skype ID
• Available time for 20 minutes interview
More Company Information
Teach public school in Korea! KoreaConnections was selected one of best recruiters by Office of Education in 2005, and has successfully placed over 600 teachers to public schools and private institutes in Seoul and nationwide so far. All of the teachers recruited by Koreaconnections were completely satisfied with the professional services we provided At Korea Connections we believe hiring extends far beyond finding and placing teachers. We believe in building relationships and bridging cultures. We understand the difficulties foreign teachers may face working in a new environment, and we are dedicated to providing ongoing information and assistance before and after you arrive in Korea. We stand behind you during your stay in Korea.
Click here to visit the KoreaConnections website
- Contact person:
- Jay Lee, HR Director
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
TEFL.Careers - Search, compare and review Teacher Training Courses
Get TEFL/TESOL certified with an internationally accredited TEFL/TESOL course from the Premier TEFL provider. The TEFL Training College offers Recognised & Affordable Online TEFL/TESOL Courses - Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma & Master Diploma. Enrol today and receive 3 Specialized Short TEFL/TESOL Endorsements absolutely Free! Apply Today!
Click for information
Train To Teach
Study in Guadalajara, Mexico - Work & Travel Worldwide. 140 Hour 4 week TEFL Course. Internationally Accredited Certification with Over 4500 Graduates Working Worldwide. Tuition only $1,755 USD – Discounts Available Now!ITTO - International Teacher Training Organization
Train To Teach
Whether you’re living at home or abroad, you can prepare to teach English language learners around the world with our Master of Arts in Teaching – TESOL delivered online.Learn more about our online MAT-TESOL
Next course starts 2nd February 2015 in central Manchester. Only £950 including classroom tuition, tutorial support, teaching practice and guest speakers. BOOK NOW!www.a2zteachers.com