International Center in the coldest place on Earth is searching TEFL Teachers
- Russian Federation, Yakutsk, Russia
- I SPEAK ENGLISH INTERNATIONAL CENTER
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 1
Job SummaryYakutsk is the biggest region of the Russian Federation which is located in the North-Eastern part, Siberia. Yakutia is known for its climate extremes, with the coldest area in the northern hemisphere. Almost all the continental territory of Yakutia is a zone of permafrost. But we always can find eventful and interesting leisure time even in -45C.
Cold, heat, rich culture, living and breathing traditions nowhere else you will find as many interesting things to explore as here.
Details of Position
Check our site.
QualificationsWe are looking for ESL Teachers who have:
-Teaching experience from 1 year of very young learners, teenagers and adults;
-Flexibility and adaptability;
-Ability and desire to work as part of a team;
-Enthusiastic, dynamic in class and well-organized.
Salary and Benefits- Free visa invitation letter, visa registration and accompany;
- Free fully furnished shared or single accommodation (close to the school);
- Russian lessons for free (8 hours a month);
- Teacher facilities include an equipped teacher's room with resource materials, photocopying, wireless internet access etc;
- Bilingual friendly staff;
- Constant support from the Director of Studies, teaching team and staff;
- Rich national rites and customs;
- Unforgettable experience living in the north in -50C, seeing the beauty of summer white nights, unique nature and traditional food;
- Decent salary;
- Bonus schemes.
I SPEAK ENGLISH INTERNATIONAL CENTER
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Join our TEFL course and start working in Prague right away! Accredited TEFL training with focus on teaching practice. Highly experienced trainers, friendly staff, job guarantee for successful graduates.www.teflinprague.com