Native Level English Teacher needed, St Petersburg Area for 2017/2018
- Russian Federation, Saint Petersburg Area
- Language Link, St Petersburg
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 3
- Degree Required
Job SummaryWho are we looking for?
We are looking for qualified teachers with or without experience, who are interested in acquiring or adding to their teaching experience whilst working in St Petersburg.
What are we looking for?
In hiring EFL teachers, Language Link looks for qualifications, personality, commitment and approach.
We need English native level speakers only.
We are friendly, enthusiastic and helpfull Team and will be happy to see you among us!
Details of Position
- Full time teaching (up to 30 ac.hours per week, 1 ac.hour=45 minutes)
- Teaching English as a foreign language for kids, pre-teens, teens, adults, in-company, one-to-one, exam preparation courses (Cambridge exams, IELTS, TOEFL)
- 9 or 12 month cоntracts
Qualifications- Native level speakers
- NO experience required
- Degree is desirable
- CELTA/DELTA/TESOL/TEFL or equivalent certification is preferable but not obligatory. If you don't have any certification feel free to contact us anyway as we have special Teacher Training programs (up to 4 weeks) for Interns
Salary and Benefits- Full time Teachers are paid monthly net salary twice per month starting from 39000 RUR and HIGHER (depending on previous teaching experience, qualification and interview results with our Director of Studies)
- The full salary amount is GUARANTEED even for less than 30 ac.hours per week
- Paid holidays plus extra paid days-off for 12-months Contracts
- Unpaid holidays by request
- Medical support
- Accommodation is provided (at Language Link flats or flat money from 12000 RUR per month)
- Work multiple visa
- Initial visa cost reimbursement up to 250 USD
- Flight reimbursement up to 20000 RUR
- Orientation and induction which includes help settling in and personal tutorials
- Comprehensive academic support and professional development
- Russian classes with 50% discount
Language Link, St Petersburg
More Company Information
About Language Link, RUSSIA: In July 1994, Language Link started opening and operating language schools in Russia. Since then, Language Link has opened teaching centers in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Volgograd, Ekaterinburg, Samara, Rostov na Donu, Ufa, Zelenograd, Kostoma, Yaroslavl, Obninsk and over sixty sub-centers located within the peripheries of these cities and many others. Our teachers are all native speaking, university graduates and are certified to teach English, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish or German as foreign languages. Today, Language Link is Russia's premier language school. Language Link has achieved this status not only thanks to its consistently high teaching standards, but also as a result of the unparalleled contribution that it has made to the Russian academic community. About the Central School in Saint Petersburg: Central School in Saint Petersburg is the centre of administration for the schools in St Petersburg and the regions. It is here where monthly teacher training workshops take place in the Director of Studies (DOS)’s office. Central School hosts a wide selection of books and resources for use in the EFL classroom and the DOS is always at hand for additional help and support. Teachers based in Pushkin or Petergof are always welcome at Central School to use any of the resources or seek help from the DOS. There is a small teachers’ room here with a computer/printer, photocopier and cupboards with individual shelves for each teacher, including those working in the suburbs. There is also a guillotine, laminator and microwave available to use as well as a projector. The centre is also air-conditioned. The Russian administrative staff are on the whole quite friendly and willing to help with any problems if they can. Teachers can have individual Russian lessons at a good discounted rate. The School is situated in the centre of the city. Five minutes walk from Kazanskiy cathedral on Nevskiy Prospekt. The nearest metro station is Nevskiy Prospekt. The office and classrooms are spacious and comfortable with all amenities available. The address is: Language Link, Ulitsa Kazanskaya 5, St. Petersburg Tel: (812) 315 60 60 The office is staffed from 09.00 am until 10.00 pm Monday-Friday, 10.00 am until 6.30 pm on Saturdays, and 10.00 am until 4.00 pm on Sundays. Changes are possible in the summer months where, typically, the centre is not open at the weekends.
Click here to visit the
Language Link, St Petersburg website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Get Qualified with Angloville, travel Europe for free and receive teaching qualification while supporting European students as a mentor. Visit Prague, Dublin, Budapest, Krakow.Apply and Save Now