Video presenter/online EFL teacher
- Online English, Online
- Oxford Online English
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 3
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
Job Summary- We provide scripts for you to film from.
- You shoot videos on your own schedule. We recommend that you batch videos together, so that you shoot several on one day. You need to have most/all of a day free for this to work.
- You need to commit to making ten videos (this is to make it worthwhile for us to cover your equipment costs). You need to commit to finishing your ten videos within three months.
- Successful presenters will have the chance to make further videos.
Details of Position
You will also have the chance to teach students online through our website in 1-to-1 lessons, although we are primarily looking for video presenters, so this is optional.
PLEASE NOTE: this is not a teaching-only position. If you're only interested in teaching, we won't look at your application.
Qualifications- Candidates with a solid TEFL background will be preferred (CELTA or equivalent + >2 years' teaching experience). This is essential if you are also interested in teaching.
- Video experience is not necessary, but it is a bonus.
- You need a camera that can shoot in 1080p. A phone camera is fine.
- You also need a clear speaking voice and a confident, energetic personal manner!
Salary and Benefits- Videos are paid at £60/piece. A video takes around 2 hours to make, although if you do not have any experience then the first 2-3 will take considerably longer.
- We support you throughout the process, helping you to learn about video-making and improve your videography skills.
- Teaching paid at £12-15/hour.
Oxford Online English
More Company Information
Oxford online english is a small online school which specialises in personalised tuition through online platforms such as Skype.
Click here to visit the
Oxford Online English website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?