Experienced English Teachers
- Italy, Milan
- Language Point
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Job SummaryLanguage Point is looking for experienced native level English speaking teachers for children, teenagers and adults starting from November 2017.
Details of Position
1 headquarters in Milan
national coverage with one single contact person
only qualified teachers
custom-made projects for companies, schools & privates
dedication to quality
a wide spectrum of services
Language Point is a highly respected International Linguistic Centre in Italy, IT237 Authorised Cambridge English Centre, accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education and the Lombardy Region and we have been delivering quality language courses since 2003. As a regularly inspected AISLI member we maintain the highest professional and educational standards for both our students and our staff. In our school there is a full-time teaching staff of 15 teachers.
We are seeking for qualified, experienced (minimum 2 years) EFL teachers who can start in November to teach children, teenagers and adults and prepare effective and dynamic lessons.
The applicants should be graduated and CELTA/DELTA qualified (or equivalent).
We would appreciate teachers who have experience in teaching children and teens in public schools, especially for Cambridge English exam preparation (Starters, Movers, Flyers, KET, PET, FCE), CLIL projects and General and Business English for adults.
Our regular timetable will be a maximum of 25 hours per week from Monday to Saturday, plus 3 hours dedicated to professional development and administration.
QualificationsWe are looking for full-time teachers with:
- A degree
- A recognized TEFL qualification
- Clean driving licence
- Basic knowledge of Italian or lessons offered to improve it
- Valid working papers for the EU
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Commitment and flexibility
Please note that we do not accept online TEFL, weekend TEFL or introduction to TEFL courses as an acceptable level of qualification.
Salary and BenefitsWe offer the following:
- on-going training and support (the new teachers will have the opportunity to observe colleagues teaching classes and find out all about Language Point’s procedures and administration)
- opportunities for structured career development (regular observations, appraisals, and professional development sessions)
- a professional teaching environment
- assistance with accommodation
- salary from 1.400 Euro gross/month depending on experience
- monthly travel card
More Company Information
Language Point, Centre and SW Milan,has been in operation since 2003 and is growing at a steady rate. We teach all ages from (very) young learners to adults and a wide range of levels from starter to CPE
Click here to visit the
Language Point website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Become TEFL qualified in sunny Malaga in southern Spain or wonderful Rome. Get your passport to live and work in Spain, Italy or anywhere around the globe. EARLY BIRD FEE!APPLY NOW!