Full Time EFL Young Learner Teachers needed - Bac Ninh
- Vietnam, Bac Ninh, Vietnam
- Apollo Education and Training Vietnam
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Job SummaryExperience working in a fascinating country with a unique cultural combination of old and new, traditional and modern.
Apollo Junior - IH Vietnam, is currently looking for energetic, creative and dedicated young learner teachers to join our teams.
Details of Position
Bắc Ninh is a small town located to the north-east of Hanoi. Well known for its folk music, it is a pleasant town with a growing economy. Teachers here will enjoy a slower pace of life and an authentic taste of Vietnamese living, whilst the global brands and shining lights of Hanoi are only an hour away.
Apollo Junior offers a range of young learner classes, teaching 3 to 17 year olds with the goal of creating a rewarding and high quality learning environment. We have 20 years of experience teaching English in Vietnam with over 20 training centres across the country.
At Apollo you can expect:
• A commitment to ongoing professional development and high-quality teaching standards
• Employee discounts on International House teacher training course
• A wide range of resources and modern facilities
• A variety of courses and learners
• Academic and personal support from a dedicated team
• Career progression to more senior roles
• Planning communicative, student-centred and participative lessons while following a designated syllabus
• Participating in professional development activities. These include training sessions, peer observations and developmental observations led by senior academic team members.
• Teaching across our range of levels, ages, and courses
• Administering and marking course tests
• Writing student reports
• Conducting placement testing
• Teaching off-site classes, as required
Average teaching hours: normally scheduled at 18-25 hours per week. Classes run from 7:30am to 10:00pm Monday through Friday; 7:45 am to 8:15pm on Saturday and Sunday. Split shifts are sometimes inevitable, though they are avoided where possible. Teachers are given two consecutive days off.
Qualifications• CELTA / Trinity TESOL or equivalent
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• Full mastery of English across all 4 skills
• Clean criminal record check (with validity within 6 months)
• Adaptability, flexibility, and cultural sensitivity
• 4 months’ validity on passport
Teachers with previous Young Learner experience will be prioritised
Salary and Benefits• Competitive salary with performance based contract completion bonus
• Overtime payment
• Work permit costs covered by Apollo
• Fully paid leave: up to 15 days of annual leave and up to 10 days of public holidays – (applying to one year contracts)
• Salary and benefits paid in Vietnamese Dong. Tax is payable on a progressive scale and averages around 11-12% for a typical full-time teacher
Interested candidates are invited to apply via email to Mr. Tim Barker via the link below. Your application should include a cover letter stating your desired working location, your updated CV in English and scanned copies of your degree(s) and Teaching Certificates. Candidates who have already obtained a current valid Police Check preferred. Submission of original documents will be required later for Work Permit application, photocopies will not be accepted.
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Apollo Education and Training Vietnam
More Company Information
Apollo English has been teaching English to students across Vietnam since 1995. Our aim is to be a place where the best become better, and that applies to our teaching staff as well as our students. We offer excellent teaching resources, professional development opportunities, support from an experienced and qualified academic management team and a comprehensive HR relocation support. We are seeking teachers committed to learning and developing as professionals to join our teams across Vietnam.
Click here to visit the
Apollo Education and Training Vietnam website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Build up your classroom confidence: assessed teaching practice, individual help, support and professional feedback by experienced Cambridge CELTA tutors. Very high pass rate. Register now and get EARLY BIRD discount. Special package with accommodation included.www.teflcertificates-avo.com
Train To Teach
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Set in a beautiful location. Small groups. On site trainers. Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included.www.trinitytesolthailand.com