Teach in Saudi - Schools, Institutes and University Vacancies
- Saudi Arabia, Various cities and towns
- Arddel Consulting
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
Job SummaryTeach in Saudi Arabia - Immediate Vacancies - Ongoing Start Dates
Multiple vacancies in international schools (elementary/primary teachers), language institutes and university preparatory programs.
The positions are ideal for flexible and adventurous teachers who are looking to experience life in the Middle East's largest Kingdom. Whether in a small desert town or a metropolitan city setting, living and teaching in Saudi Arabia is a unique cultural and professional experience.
Details of Position
1. International elementary and middle schools (must hold teaching license/QTS),
2. English language institutes
3. University preparatory programs
Teachers will be required to prepare and deliver classes appropriate for their institution and student level. In addition to classroom teaching, all teachers will be expected to:
- Adopt a student-centered, communicative approach
- Create and maintain lesson plans in-line with the curriculum and pacing schedule
- Use smartboard technology to create and conduct interactive lessons
- Administer, invigilate and correct examinations
Elementary/Middle Schools: Degree plus approved Teaching License (US) or QTS (UK)
Language Institutes and University preparatory programs: Degree plus CELTA or equivalent
All positions require a minimum of 2 years teaching experience after qualification
Experience of teaching in Saudi Arabia is helpful but not required
- Demonstrable cross-cultural awareness and understanding
- Independent and self-reliant
- Ability to work flexibly and respond positively to change
- Good IT skills, especially MSOffice suite
- Commitment to teamwork
Salary and BenefitsPackage Details:
- Approximately $3000 per month, tax-free, with significant savings potential
- 12 month contracts (renewable) with on-going start dates
- Accommodation provided
- Transportation provided
- Medical insurance provided
- Return flights from home country
- 30 days paid annual leave, plus public holidays
More Company Information
Arddel Consulting specialises in bringing talented professionals to fill appropriate vacancies in the Middle East. We differentiate ourselves by offering job seekers a friendly, responsive and informed service that will find the right role for you. We provide clear, straightforward and honest information and advice about the countries that we source candidates for and the positions that we are seeking to fill. We strive to foster your talent and help you to build and develop your career.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?