TEACH YOUNG LEARNERS AT THE BEST LOCATION IN VIETNAM!
- Vietnam, DANANG
- Fishers SuperKids
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
Job SummaryTeaching children ages 4 to 12 years ol; 15-18 hours per week on the weekends (day time) or in the evening between 5:30pm and 8:45pm Monday through Friday.
Details of Position
If you are looking for a travelling experience that combines job satisfaction, professional growth, cultural understanding, as well as a unique sense of fulfillment, all in the beautiful, beach side paradise of Danang-Vietnam; Fishers might be the place for you. We are now making part-time teaching positions available.
Fishers SuperKids is the most established and reputable English center in Danang with over 1900 students between 4-17 years old. Learning, having fun, growing, care, respect and love are what we thrive to bring to this special environment. These are factors which make us different from many other schools in Vietnam as well.
With features such: as small classes, well-equipped classrooms, motivated students as well as fun outside of work, we strive to ensure that our teachers enjoy teaching with us. We are only 10 minutes away from one of the best beaches in the world, and are conveniently located near several heritage sites, all filled with potential cultural experiences and adventures for you to explore.
Fishers Superkids is a place where you can make a real difference, and by joining us you can provide many students with quality education, happiness, love, personal growth, and a positive environmental influence that goes above and beyond teaching English. We make this possible through a variety of extracurricular activities such as field trips, summer camps and events that we host all year round.
Whether you are experienced or new to teaching ESL, there's always room and opportunities for you to grow professionally. A big part of our mission,here at Fishers SuperKids, is to help and reach out to orphaned and underprivileged children, as we believe that each and every staff member has something meaningful and significant to contribute. We hand out scholarships in order to improve the lives of the less fortunate through English programs, all the way to Cambodia.
We encourage you to visit our Website: www.fishersuperkids.com for more information about us and feel free to let us know if you want to talk to us before you apply.
- Bachelors degree
- TESOL certificate or equivalent
- Clean criminal background check
- In your email please be sure to include a cover letter, resume, and two letters of recommendation.
BENEFITS AND REMUNERATION:
- We offer a unique working environment which will help you grow professionally as a teacher and feel satisfied as you see the impacts of your teaching.
- We provide a great deal of logistical, professional, and personal support for teachers.
- We cover the costs and take care of the process of applying for work visas and work permits (However, the costs of getting your paperwork ready to submit for the application is covered by you, and any leg-work of taking your documents to your embassy in order to be authenticated/notarized is your responsibility.)
- We pay teachers above the average wage for the Central Region of Vietnam, with our teachers making more than enough to live on and put away savings as well.
- We are the most reputable school in English programs for children in central Vietnam.
- The management team has a combined 30 years of experience in teaching English as a second language and can provide a lot of professional support for teachers.
- We care a lot about our students and place a great emphasis on developing good character and confidence for our students as well. This is one reason why the US State Department and Consulate General chose us to implement the special program for underprivileged Vietnamese students.
- We strive to be professional while maintaining a very supportive and friendly work environment.
- We provide the best support system with the smallest class size.
- We provide opportunities for teachers to make a difference in the students lives and help them become successful, as well as opportunities for charity work.
- We are committed to fulfilling contractual terms and are truthful in dealing with teachers, parents, and students.
- We provide professional development support and training as well as teacher and staff retreats.
- We provide personal support and opportunities for fun and relaxation.
- We care about the quality of our work, are honest and legal in everything we do. This will give you the peace of mind needed to enjoy work and life.
- Whether you have taught before or are new to the field, you will finish strong with much more teaching experience under your belt.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application via the link below.
-In your email please be sure to include a cover letter stating the interested position (volunteer/paid), resume, relevant documents and two letters of recommendation.
-If you are interested in this job opportunity but want to ask one of our teachers or a staff member some questions about SuperKids before you apply, please feel free to send us your questions first.
WHY MANY TEACHERS LOVE WORKING AND LIVING IN DANANG:
Danang is quickly becoming the destination of choice for tourists, expats, and locals alike. Its one of the fastest growing cities in Vietnam, and it manages to mix the feel of a lazy beach town with a quickly growing, modern city. Within the last few years it has experienced an explosion of growth, opening many Western style shopping malls, restaurants, resorts, and other entertainment venues.
However, it still manages to stay true to its Vietnamese culture with its slower pace of life and ease of access to beautiful secluded beaches, mountains, rivers, and nature. Just driving 10-20 minutes will take you out the city to be in the middle of pristine nature. Danangs central location also allows many travel opportunities all over Vietnam and Southeast Asia, and the international airport makes traveling much easier. So whether you prefer the excitement of the city or the seclusion of nature, Danang is a wonderful place to live.
A little bit more about us in action:
About Danang The most talked about place in Vietnam at the moment
QualificationsBA degree, TEFL certificate and minimum one year's ESL teaching experience with children
Salary and BenefitsHourly rates starting from $21 USD per hour. Potential increases with quarterly reviews.
More Company Information
Fishers SuperKids is a professional private English school founded on principles of quality and commitment to education. It hires teachers who love children and can be role models for them.
Click here to visit the
Fishers SuperKids website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
4-week TEFL Courses and Guaranteed Job Placement in Czech Republic, Argentina, Mexico, Costa Rica and China!
Teach English as a Foreign Language after your 4 week TEFL course. Choose from more than 20 locations: See special savings!www.teflcertificatecourses.com
Train To Teach
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel!www.tefl.com.mx