- China, All cities in China
- Teach Abroad Recruiting
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
Job SummaryTeach English as a second language to students aged 2-6 in private international preschools in China.
Details of Position
Qualifications1.Native English speakers/non-native speakers with excellent English.
2.Two years working experience.
3.TEFL or TESL certificate
4.Responsible, easy-going and well-organized. The ideal Teacher should be fun, energetic, outgoing and have a high level of responsibility and authority and be more than capable of providing interesting and involving lessons for learners.
Salary and BenefitsBenefits:
1. Average monthly salary from 11000RMB to 25000RMB, according to your schools location and working hours plus bonus on the completion of your contract.
2. Up to 7000RMB airfare allowance for one at the beginning at the end of the contract.
3. Visa sponsorship in China (paid by company)
4. Free private apartment with all necessary furniture and internet access or housing allowance.
5. Medical insurance.
6. Free professional development trainings
7. Free mandarin lessons.
8. Free pick-up service from airport and free accommodation in Chengdu arranged before going to your specific schools location.
Teach Abroad Recruiting
More Company Information
Certification: BA degree and teaching certificate Fields of Expertise: ESL/EFL , Nursery , Elementary , ESL to Children , Kindergarten , High School , University , Science , Native level English Speakers needed Details: Teach Abroad Recruiting is offering qualified ESL teachers multiple opportunities to teach English in various locations all over China.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
With a TEFL Org UK certificate you could be working abroad within weeks. Tutor-supported, accredited, all-inclusive courses perfect to explore the world & inspire others.www.tefl.org.uk