Class Teacher for Children aged 10-17 - July & August 2018
- United Kingdom, Hertfordshire mid-way between London and Cambridge. Near Stansted and Bishop's Stortford
- St Edmund's College Summer School
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 11
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Job SummaryQualified native level English speaking class teacher (EU only) for students aged 10-17. Professional and prestigious Summer School on beautiful rural campus between London and Cambridge, established in 1996. Superb facilities for education and leisure, controlled mix of ages and nationalities. Enthusiastic, motivated students. This is a rewarding environment for aspiring professionals.
Details of Position
Dates: Saturday 7 July 2018 to Sunday 19 August 2018. Applicants must be available to work for the entire 6-week period.
Interviews to be held between October 2017 and January 2018
Applicants must be native level speakers of English and must have permission to work in the EU.
Please note that the possession and/or consumption of alcohol on the campus is strictly forbidden.
- Degree Required
- Preferred qualifications:
- Cambridge CELTA,Cambridge CELTA Online,Cambridge DELTA,Cambridge DELTA,Cambridge DELTA Distance,Cambridge CELTYL,Trinity CertTESOL,Trinity DipTESOL,Trinity TEYL,BA TEFL,BA TESOL,MA Linguistics
- Teaching experience:
- 2 years
- Native level English speaker preferred
QualificationsCandidates must have first degree & CELTA/CELTYL or Trinity CertTESOL.
DELTA/DipTESOL, QTS and/or relevant Masters desired but not essential.
Salary and Benefits- Class Teacher salary between £3,202 and £4,280 for the six-week period.
- Full-board accommodation in single bedrooms is included.
- No boarding duties are required.
- Marking and preparation, meetings, break time/lunch duties and excursions are calculated and included in the salary.
- Useful CPD and INSET Training offered.
St Edmund's College Summer School
More Company Information
England's oldest Catholic college and one of the UK's top ranking summer schools. A traditional boarding school with 450 years of history set on a 400 acre site half-way between London and Cambridge. Famous chapel built by Augustus Pugin. Extensive sports, art and music facilities. Indoor swimming pool, sports hall and gym. Modern library, science laboratories, refectory and boarding accommodation for 180 pupils aged 11-18. ISI inspected, British Council Accredited, English UK Member.
Click here to visit the
St Edmund's College Summer School website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Join our TEFL course and start working in Prague right away! Accredited TEFL training with focus on teaching practice. Highly experienced trainers, friendly staff, job guarantee for successful graduates.www.teflinprague.com
Train To Teach
Learn to Teach English Abroad with our accredited, tutor assisted, all-inclusive Online TEFL/TESOL Courses – Certificate & Master Diploma. Teach and Travel the World. View our Specials - Enroll Today.www.onlinecoursestefl.com