TEACH ENGLISH IN PRAGUE
- Czech Republic, Prague
- James Cook Languages s.r.o.
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 10
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
Job Summary- teaching English in companies
- small group and individual courses
- general and/or business English
- grammar and conversation courses
- various levels
- regular weekly courses and intensive courses
Details of Position
Since 1999 the goal of James Cook Languages has been to help people extend and improve their communication skills. This is an opportunity for you to become a professional teacher and part of a qualified young Czech and international team.
New courses start throughout the year, therefore we hire throughout the year. Don't hesitate to apply at any time.
Qualifications- TEFL certificate
- university degree
- native level of English
Salary and Benefits- cooperation with a modern, successful and stable company
- excellent environment for lesson preparation
- systematic development of knowledge and skills, free teacher workshops
- company magazine, social events, refreshments etc.
- classes of Czech for foreigners
- free materials for teaching, internet and copying
- professional approach and support
- great opportunity for personal and professional growth
- possibility to work with a great team of teachers and clients
- long-term cooperation
- full-time / part-time job
James Cook Languages s.r.o.
More Company Information
James Cook Languages was set up in 1999 and operates throughout the Czech Republic. We are the market leader in corporate language training. We have around 370 clients from a wide variety of different industries, including both Czech companies as well as large international corporations. Our office is located in the centre of Prague. We are a member of the Czech Association of Language Schools. We place high importance on the further development of our teachers.
Click here to visit the
James Cook Languages s.r.o. website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?