Immediate Start : Full-time ESL position at leading Language Center
- Vietnam, Hanoi
- Language Link Vietnam
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Job SummaryAn opportunity to join one of the leading language institutions in Vietnam and become a valued member of our growing team of experienced, and developing, educators.
Details of Position
Our programs cater to Very Young Learners through Teens and Adults, with the bulk of focus on Young Learners. Your position will be assigned based on experience and expertise. Teachers are provided with texts, pacing guides, flashcards, and other resources to help them teach their students.
Full-time teaching positions are 5 days per week. The 3 weekday shifts can range from 5:30pm-9:30pm while both weekend shifts could be between the hours of 8:30am-6:00pm, with guaranteed hours of 70 hours per month.
Currently we are recruiting a number of positions at different centers in Hanoi.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Teaching the provided syllabus using ESL methods
- Creating and administering engaging speaking activities
- Administering mid-term and final tests
- Participating in monthly training workshops and meetings
- Attending parent-teacher meetings annually
- Regular communication with our office
Qualifications- A CELTA, TESOL, Trinity or equivalent TEFL Teaching Certificate*
- Experience teaching IELTS
- A BA/BS degree in any subject
- A clean Police Clearance Check
- Must be a native English speaker or equivalent with evidence of high proficiency
- Verifiable references
- Prefer in-classroom ESL experience, with Young Learners a plus
*Online only TEFL certifications will not be accepted. You must have a TEFL with teaching practicum as part of the course
Salary and Benefits- Base salary with 70 guaranteed hours of teaching per month (after probation), ranging from 30-33 Million VND (approx $1,350-$1,500) minimum. Most teachers teach a few more hours, earning 33-37 Million VND (approx $1,500-$1,700)
- End-of-Contract bonus approx 10.5 Million VND (approx $470)
- Flight reimbursement (for Overseas Hires only) is up to 12.6 Million VND (approx $570)
- Airport pickup and 10 days and initial hotel accommodations for Overseas Hires (worth approx $250)
- Visa-Run flight reimbursement (for local hires) is up to 4.2 Million VND (approx $190)
- Severance Pay
- Annual Leave and Sick Leave (approx. 20 days)
- National holidays, including Christmas Day (approx 11 days per calendar year)
- Issuance of Vietnamese State Medical card
- Full Inpatient and Evacuation Medical Insurance through Liberty Insurance company pays of annual premium
- Visa & work permits sponsorship and cost (except for document authentication)
- Setup of a local bank account
- Direct deposit for payroll
- Welfare team support, with 24/7 emergency assistance
- Ongoing training in a group setting
- Intensive induction program
- Professional development opportunities
- Self-study materials for ongoing development
Language Link Vietnam
More Company Information
Language Link Vietnam is an international teaching group with its headquarters in London and more than 120 centres worldwide. Language Link Vietnam was established in 1996 to train students in General English, Business English, the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) and the Cambridge examinations. It also offers highly effective language and skills training for the corporate sector.
Click here to visit the
Language Link Vietnam website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Take a highly accredited TEFL course with the established provider TEFL Org UK & become a highly employable, skilled teacher ready to work anywhere in the world within weeks. Start your TEFL adventure today.www.tefl.org.uk
Train To Teach
With a TEFL Org UK certificate you could be working abroad within weeks. Tutor-supported, accredited, all-inclusive courses perfect to explore the world & inspire others.www.tefl.org.uk