Native Level English Teacher
- Slovakia, 26 Kapitulska, 917 01 Trnava
- HARMONY ACADEMY s.r.o.
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Job SummaryWe offer a full-time contract for a native level teacher of English. This contract is offered for a limited period for 1 year. The trial period of three months will be applied during which the candidate will be given special care and support to learn more about the Harmony philosophy and the teaching approach.
We provide accommodation and the position is ideal for a fresh graduate. We will contact only the chosen applicants who will meet the set criteria.
Details of Position
- all age groups (children aged 7 - 12, juniors aged 13 - 17 and adults 18+)both in the town of Trnava
- general English, business English, conversational classes
- language training in companies (one-to-one tuition, small classes)
- on average 30 lessons a week (lesson = 45 minutes)
QualificationsThe applicant is expected to obtain:
- CELTA/DELTA qualification
- min Batchelor´s University degree
Salary and BenefitsThe offered salary:
- Monthly basic salary of 550 Euro brutto for the first three months
- Monthly achievement bonus of up to 150 Euro brutto once the candidate will deliver the expected number of lessons in the expected quality and volume in the given month (applicable after the trial period of three months)
- Yearly achievement bonus of up to 900 Euro brutto once the candidate will deliver the expected number of lessons in the expected quality and volume in the given year
We are happy to provide the chosen applicant with the following benefits:
- a single room accommodation in a furnished flat (fully paid by HARMONY ACADEMY)
- possiblity to grow within the Learn & Lead course management structure
- introductory and further training provided
- full support by the senior staff members
- full social and health insurance coverage
- lunch tickets provided for each day at work
- 20 days of paid holiday
- paid bank holidays
- travel allowance
HARMONY ACADEMY s.r.o.
More Company Information
Harmony has naturally grown from a language school in an established and professional learning and educational institution. Thanks to the visionary approach and undying enthusiasm we bring innovative teaching practices. Our goal is to develop talent and support the personal integrity of individuals and organisations. As a result of our many years of professional work, we have been accredited since 2012 by the Ministry of Education of the Slovak Republic for teacher-training.
Click here to visit the
HARMONY ACADEMY s.r.o. website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Take a highly accredited TEFL course with the established provider TEFL Org UK & become a highly employable, skilled teacher ready to work anywhere in the world within weeks. Start your TEFL adventure today.www.tefl.org.uk