EFL Teacher (native level speaker)
- Russian Federation, Ekaterinburg
- InterSTUDY - Ekaterinburg
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Job SummaryInterSTUDY in Ekaterinburg, Russia is looking for a native level speaking teacher of general English for pre-teens, teenagers and adults starting in November 2017.
Details of Position
Teachers contract is for 30 academic hours (22.5 clock hours) per week (with 1 academic hour being equivalent to 45 minutes). Teaching hours are between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m., five days a week. Teachers will teach in schools, companies or on client premises. Teaching may involve the following courses: General English to all age groups, Business English/ ESP and/ or Examination preparation classes. Said courses may be taught either face-to-face or online.
QualificationsIn order to apply for a position as an EFL Teacher, you must hold a TEFL or TESOL certificate. InterSTUDY also accepts The Cambridge CELTA and the Trinity College London TESOL. A minimum of 1-year full-time teaching experience is highly appreciated.
Salary and BenefitsInterSTUDY offers its teachers a full benefit package, not simply a salary. This package includes:
- company paid income taxes,
- free non-shared accommodation (or salary supplement if the teacher has his/ her own accommodation) including paid utilities,
- flight and visa reimbursement,
- free airport pick-up,
- paid holiday and sick time,
- full visa and registration support including official Letter of Invitation, cover letter and medical insurance sent by express post service,
- on-going academic support and supervision,
- modern equipped classrooms in the center of the city,
- course and resource books in abundance,
- taxi delivery in case of in-house teaching,
- salary up to 40000 roubles a month depending on teacher's experience and qualifications,
- 9-months contract which can be extended.
InterSTUDY - Ekaterinburg
More Company Information
The school of English InterSTUDY is located in Ekaterinburg (Russia). From 1998 to July 2015 the school was operating under the trademark "Language Link". InterSTUDY is one of the few English language schools operating in Russia with full permission both to invite and employ native level English speaking teachers.
Click here to visit the
InterSTUDY - Ekaterinburg website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Join our TEFL course and start working in Prague right away! Accredited TEFL training with focus on teaching practice. Highly experienced trainers, friendly staff, job guarantee for successful graduates, accommodation, airport pickup, visa and housing assistance.www.teflinprague.com