- Indonesia, Indonesia, North Sumatra
- Prime One School
- Experience: 5 YEARS
- Positions: 4
- Degree Required
Job Summary- planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups
- preparing and setting lesson plans
- helping in proofreading for school documents
- marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work
- devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources
- preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises
Details of Position
Developing in just over a decade, we have vastly expanded into 2 building compounds occupying almost 5 hectares areas fully equipped with the most complete facilities in town because we believe that school facilities are one of the basic educational requirements, and it is necessary to maintain safe and high-quality school facilities from the perspective of maintaining and improving educational levels in line with the developmental state.
Prime One School has a vision to excel at nurturing and developing human resources who are well behaved, creative, imaginative, independent as well as global. With the Multiple Intelligences concept, Prime One School is a school where art works; team works and creativity go along with academic aspects.
We are currently recruiting enthusiastic, challenge-oriented English teachers whose seeking for professional career development.
Qualifications- Native level English speakers
- Accredited teaching certificate, preferable in Education, Linguistics or English
- Meets Indonesian Government health and criminal background check immigration requirements for all foreign teachers
- Minimum 5 years of teaching experience
- Positive attitude and flexible in adapting to life and work in developing country
- Enthusiastic, dedicated, passionate and hardworking individuals who are able to work under pressure
- Full commitment to integrate as part of a growing team
Salary and Benefits- Competitive Salary with a minimum range of Rp.16.000.000/month before tax
- Accommodation in shared boarding house with other teachers
- Full airfare reimbursement
- Full working visa
Prime One School
More Company Information
Welcoming Native level English Teachers to Medan! Location: Indonesia , Medan Experience: 5 YEARS Positions: 5 Degree Required Details of Position Established in 2004, Prime One School is a recognized school adopting Cambridge curriculum currently cultivating almost 2000 multicultural ethnics students ranging from Pre-School to Senior High School level, located in Medan, the third largest city of Indonesia.
Click here to visit the
Prime One School website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Over 35,000 students successfully trained, free guide to TEFL, free lesson planning workbook, access to thousands of teaching jobs. Book your TEFL course now!www.tefluk.com