An Opportunity to teach in Pomigliano D'Arco in Naples, Italy
- Italy, Pomigliano d'arco
- Speakeasy School of English
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 1
Job Summary- 24 hours per week
- In the morning, you will work two days between 10:00 and 12:00. (We leave 30 minutes before the lessons start. All flats are a short walk from the office)
- In the afternoon you will work 5 days between 3.30 and approximately 8pm
- You may teach a variety of these levels: Starters, Movers, Flyers, KET, PET, and FCE.
Details of Position
Your role will include teaching a range of ages (3+), through to teenagers and sometimes adults.
The CEFR range is A1 to B2. We prepare students for the following exams: Starters, Movers, Flyers, KET, PET and FCE.
Lessons are held in a variety of locations and you are driven to and picked up after each lesson. Typically lessons are in a client's house, high school or a pre-school.
You work a maximum of 24 hours per week (We may also be able to offer a 20 hour contract --please enquire). Classes usually start at 3:30pm and finish around 8pm (except for morning classes on two days per week).
You will always have 2 consecutive days off: Saturday - Sunday or Sunday - Monday.
Christmas (2 weeks) and Easter (1 week) holidays are paid as well as Italian national holidays.
Qualifications- Celta or TEFL/TESOL Certificate is required
- Teaching experience is strongly preferred but not essential. We are more interested in your experience with and motivation to teach young children.
- Being CONFIDENT and being able to have fun with YOUNG children (3+) is paramount.
- We are proud of our teaching standards and exam record are looking for quality and professionalism in terms of your approach to work.
- We require organised, energetic and confident individuals who can be creative and empathetic in the classroom. The single most important quality is rapport with your class --you need to be engaged at all times and care about your students. We need people who care about people.
Salary and Benefits- Accommodation is provided, either a 3 bed or 2 bed shared flat in Pomigliano D'Arco (a fairly large town about 30 mins from Naples by train).
- All utility bills, rent and internet are paid.
- Ongoing training is provided and two head teachers are available to help and support staff throughout the week. We are a very friendly and supportive team.
- Airport pick ups and drop offs are free when you arrive, at Christmas and at the end of the year.
- There is a company office where we meet before lessons. It has a comprehensive selection of resources that you can use in your lessons (eg. flashcards, lots of games at various levels, a puppet theatre etc.) You are issued with your own bag, CD player, speaker, stickers, notepads and coursebooks.
- Basic salary is 850 Euro but it scaled according to experience and qualifications
Speakeasy School of English
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Trinity CertTESOL in the heart of Edinburgh: October 30th – November 24th Extensive support throughout the 4 -week course from our experienced and dynamic tutors. Enjoy our modern facilities and full access to our extensive resources!Click to find out more.