Public School Jobs in South Korea
- South Korea, South Korea
- Hands Korea Recruiting Corp.
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
Job SummaryPositions are available at public schools. You can expect a competitive salary based on your qualification including teaching experience and TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate and the cost of living in Korea is reasonable, therefore you can expect to save a big portion of the salary.Teaching in Korea would be rewarding and valuable experience and a great chance to wide your views by traveling Korea where has one of the oldest cultures in the world.
Details of Position
Currently we are looking numerous ESL teachers who are dedicated and passionate. No experience in these fields is necessary.
Teaching in Korea would be rewarding and valuable experience and a great chance to wide your views by traveling Korea where has one of the oldest cultures in the world.
Positions are available at public schools. You can expect a competitive salary based on your qualification including teaching experience and TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate and the cost of living in Korea is reasonable, therefore you can expect to save a big portion of the salary.
- Shall work 8 hours per day for 5 days per week from Monday to Friday and shall not work on any national holidays
- Prepare teaching materials and lesson plans for English classes
- Assist with and/or lead the development and creation of teaching materials related to English language education
- Assist with and/or lead activities related to English language education and other extracurricular activities
- Conduct English conversational class(es)/course(s) for Korean teachers and students
- Perform other duties as designated by the Employer including various English programs during the school vacation period.
For all Cities We Offer
- Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Gwangju, Gyeonggi province, Gyeongsang province, etc.(Almost all of major cities except some cities for their budget issues)
How to get started: Getting started is easy. Simply follow the steps below, and we will help you through every step of the process
1.) Email us with your resume, which should include any previous experience working with kids or other relevant positions held. The resume should have a profile picture (passport-style) and your current contact info, including Skype ID if you have one.
2.) Once your resume is reviewed and you meet the qualifications, we will email you and schedule a time to speak on the phone or Skype. This is usually around a 10 minute conversation, and allows us to answer any questions you might have.
3.) Gather required documents (including Criminal Background Check, diploma, transcripts, etc. . .)
Thanks for reading and consideration. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
1. 4 year college diploma in any field (candidates with a degree in Education are given priority)
2. Clean criminal history (candidates must supply a nation-wide criminal background check)
3. Applicants must possess a current and valid passport.
4. At least 100 hours TESOL/TEFL/CELTA (In- class component is preferred)
5. Applicant must be a native level speaker or have studied from the junior high level (7th grade) and resided for at least 10 years or more in the country where English is the primary language
(*No 1,2,3,5,6 is because of Korean Immigration Law to process English teaching VISA, not for discrimination*)
Salary and BenefitsBenefits *
- Round trip Airfare reimbursement upon arrival in Korea
- Free housing (teachers will only pay for utilities)
- Health insurance
- Pension Payment (Korean Social Security)
- Contract completion bonus (equal to one months' salary)
- Starting salary of between 2.1-2.3 million Korean Won ($2000~$2300) per month
- Employee shall be entitled paid vacation period, 2weeks in summer & 2 weeks in winter.
Hands Korea Recruiting Corp.
More Company Information
We, HandS Korea, are a recruiting agency located here in Seoul with prominent clientele from public and private education sectors.Our objective is to provide you with an opportunity to experience Korea while working with other passionate teachers who share your enthusiasm and principle for education. With our diverse spectrum of clients, HandS Korea connects teachers with most appropriate institutions where the teachers’ experience and talents may be utilized to its fullest.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Take a highly accredited TEFL course with the established provider TEFL Org UK & become a highly employable, skilled teacher ready to work anywhere in the world within weeks. Start your TEFL adventure today.www.tefl.org.uk
Train To Teach
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel!www.tefl.com.mx