Always Best Teaching Positions in China Government and International Schools
- China, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Qingdao,etc
- International Educators Professional Promotion Association
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
Job SummaryA very competitive package of 20,000RMB-30,000RMB(3000USD-4550USD) according to teachers' subjects, qualification and experience together with A legal working visa (as an expert teacher, not as an ordinary worker) and health insurance; you are flexible in choosing to teach young learners or teenagers or adults; and you can decide to take positions in government schools or private sector including international schools. The positions are available in most of the cities around China.
Details of Position
2.30 positions are available to teach adults and teenagers in Shanghai, Hangzhou from Now.
3.20 positions immediately available to teach young learners in American Education Group international schools in Qingdao, Beijing, Shanghai and other cities around China.
4.20 Science and Math teachers are needed from next Month in international schools.
5. More positions available every week, please contact us or visit our websits for the detailed job descriptions if you are interested.
Qualifications1.Competent, passionate, responsible and cooperative teachers are preferred;
2.All of the teachers are welcome as long as you are popular with the students;
3.Experience is preferable but not necessary since we have many positions where you don’t need experience.
4.A degree is a must because in most of the cities in China schools need it for the working visa.
5.TEFL certificate is a must but you can submit it later while you make your application.
Salary and Benefits1. A legal working visa (as an expert teacher, not as an ordinary worker) and health insurance;
2. A very competitive package of 20,000RMB-30,000RMB(3000USD-4550USD) according to teachers' subject, qualification and experience;
3. Either free accommodation or housing allowance is provided;
4. Air ticket allowance is available at the end of your contract;
5. Excellent teachers may be recommended as the candidates for the Friendship Award to get a medal and a big bonus as well.
6. Free Chinese lessons can be available in many campuses.
International Educators Professional Promotion Association
More Company Information
The International Educators Professional Promotion Assocatition of China is a licensed Non-Governmental Organization. We have more than 2,3500 school members and business partners who recruit excellent teachers and provide positions in most of schools around China. We will try our best to surpervise the contract and make sure that all of the international educators will be treated decently and legally so that both parites will feel satisfied after the cooperation with each other.
Click here to visit the
International Educators Professional Promotion Association website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Become TEFL qualified in sunny Malaga in southern Spain or wonderful Rome. Get your passport to live and work in Spain, Italy or anywhere around the globe. EARLY BIRD FEE!APPLY NOW!