English Teacher for Kids and Young learners in a beautiful city of China
- China, Lucheng district, Wenzhou, China
- Wenzhou Outstanding Education Co. Ltd
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 5
- Degree Required
Job SummaryWe are currently accepting applications from college graduates, as well as new and experienced licensed and ESL teachers, to teach English in one of the oldest prestigious private language schools in the city. We offer a very attractive salary and benefits to all our teachers. Here’s your chance to explore a professional career in Wenzhou, China. One of the world's largest and most lucrative teaching destinations abroad!
Details of Position
Positions are immediately available.
Wenzhou is located in the southeast of China, it has many beautiful natural scenery and mild climate. We currently have 4 language centers, 2 in Wenzhou city and 2 just outside of Wenzhou in nearby Yueqing and Longgang. Each school is in close proximity to numerous restaurants, various supermarkets, department stores, convenience stores, accommodation, and so on. We are recruiting enthusiastic and experienced teachers of English. We are particularly interested in teachers with extensive Young Learner experience (aged 3-15 years old).
Teach English in China and immerse yourself in one of the most fascinating and fast changing countries in the world, while make a positive difference to the lives of thousands of students.
Qualifications· Native level English speaker
· Bachelor’s degree or above
· A TEFL/TESOL Certification (‘Outstanding Education’ TEFL/TESOL sponsorship available)
· Outgoing, dedicated, professional
· Excellent communication skills and an outgoing personality
· No experience required (We offer training)
. Willing to commit to 1 year contract
. The ability to obtain a clear background check
Salary and Benefits• Basic Salary of 10,000 - 12,000 RMB based on experience and qualifications.
• Performance bonus after 6 months up to 1,000 RMB per month.
• Airfare bonus of $1,400 USD on completion of your contract.
• Accommodation, insurance, 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays.
• Legal Work visa & Resident Permit.
• Excellent promotion opportunities to senior teacher and Director of Studies.
• Ongoing training opportunities and TEFL, TESOL or TESL certification.
• Performance bonus after 6 months up to 1,000 RMB per month
• Airport pickup
• Full orientation, on-boarding process, ongoing training and professional development
• Supportive Western management
Wenzhou Outstanding Education Co. Ltd
More Company Information
Outstanding Education is seeking qualified Native level English Teachers to work in Wenzhou, China. Positions are immediately available!! Outstanding Education is currently accepting applications from college graduates, as well as new and experienced licensed and ESL teachers, to teach English in one of the oldest prestigious private language schools in the city. Here’s your chance to explore a professional career in Wenzhou.
Click here to visit the
Wenzhou Outstanding Education Co. Ltd website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Take a highly accredited TEFL course with the established provider TEFL Org UK & become a highly employable, skilled teacher ready to work anywhere in the world within weeks. Start your TEFL adventure today.www.tefl.org.uk