Teach EFL in Southern Poland. Accommodation provided
- Poland, South of Poland
- LANG_English Language Study Centre
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Positions: 2
Job SummaryLang School in Southern Poland is now recruiting for full time, year round teaching jobs starting in September 2017. We are looking for friendly, dynamic and resourceful Native Speaker level Teachers to teach English to small groups of students.
Accommodation in furnished flat will be provided as part of an attractive salary package. Methodological guidance, support and extensive teaching resources are provided throughout the school year. Teaching contracts are for up to 25 hours a week.
Details of Position
Our School is located in a mid-sized town in the south of Poland between Krakow and Wroclaw. The town offers a very low cost of living, friendly people and the opportunity to experience real Polish life. There are also all of the amenities one would expect - shopping malls, multiplex cinema, gyms, restaurants, bars, swimming pools, bowling etc. The town is only 30 minutes from important and vibrant cities of Silesia Region.
- We teach full range of ages and levels - from complete beginner to advanced level, examination courses and in-company lessons. Our students are highly motivated and very keen to learn. An average teaching week involves up to 25 hours of teaching book based, conversational English classes using communicative method.
- Most students are taught in groups with a maximum class size of 10 students although teachers will also teach some “one-2-one” classes.
- LANG has a great team of teachers, friendly and supportive working atmosphere and with 30 years of experience we make sure that teachers are well looked after, paid well and have an opportunity to develop their professional careers in English Language teaching.
- The school is located in a new, purpose built premises with modern teaching facilities and is well equipped with a wide range of teaching resources. There is fast Internet access at school and we encourage teachers to use IT and multimedia resources in the classroom.
- There is an international teaching team at LANG, an English ADOS who is available for assistance and support and school admin staff speaking English, so there will always be someone to easily communicate with.
LANG is a popular, well established and efficiently managed language school. We will provide teachers with teaching guidance and support throughout the school year.
For more info please check our website (link below).
Please apply to DOS
Qualifications- Motivated and resourceful native level speaker of English
- Degree plus teaching qualifications ( CELTA, TEFL etc.)
- Some teaching experience
- Enthusiastic and friendly team player with good communication skills.
- reliable and punctual
- clean driving licence and willingness to drive would be a great asset ( some driving lessons can be provided on request )
Salary and BenefitsHigh and competitive local salary in the range of 2500 - 3000 PLN ( depending on experience), paid holidays, furnished accommodation provided as part of salary package, and much more. Friendly and supportive work environment in a well established, busy and popular language school.
We will offer the right candidate:
- Up to 25 contact hours a week: Monday to Friday
- Teaching conversational English and coursebook based language
- Wide choice of teaching guides, resources, aids and materials.
- No teaching duties over weekends.
- Very good and competitive local salary.
- Accommodation in comfortable fully furnished flats close to school is provided as part of salary package (ex. utilities)
- Paid holiday periods during school year + all National Holidays
- Extra working hours possible and paid at overtime rate
LANG_English Language Study Centre
More Company Information
LANG is one of the biggest and most popular language schools in the Opole and Silesia Regions in the South of Poland. The school is recognised by Polish Educational Council and ranks highly in recent surveys as an educational institution offering the best learning and teaching environment. LANG is now in new, purpose-built premises, and is well equipped with all necessary teaching aids and learning materials.
Click here to visit the
LANG_English Language Study Centre website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
With a TEFL Org UK certificate you could be working abroad within weeks. Tutor-supported, accredited, all-inclusive courses perfect to explore the world & inspire others.www.tefl.org.uk