Male/Female ESL Teachers Required in Saudi Arabia for Academic Year 2017/2018
- Saudi Arabia, Dammam, Hafr Al-Batin and Al-Baha
- Quality Education Company (QEC)
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
Job SummaryQuality Education Company is looking for male and female ESL teachers to work with our renowned universities across Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for Academic Year 2017 / 2018.
Details of Position
• Teaching English Language to adult students
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
• Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems.
• Facilitate student’s learning and work on building student’s confidence.
• Participating in English Language Department staff meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program
• planning and research activities and special events
• Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student-learning, outcomes, and maintain student interest.
• Performing general administrative functions, which includes maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
• Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
• Citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa (Due to visa restrictions).
• Degree/Qualifications: Minimum Bachelors in any related field ( teaching English, Applied Linguistics or ESL are preferred )
• Masters or PhD ( Preferred in any related field )
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/TESL/DELTA are required ( online certificates are not accepted )
• Minimum 2 years of English language teaching experience for adults
• Demonstrate strong communication skills between colleagues within workplace
• Good experience in using technology in teaching English Language to students
• Age 25-55 years (Due to visa restrictions)
Salary and BenefitsRemuneration Package:
• Tax-free competitive salary.
• One academic year contract (Renewable contract)
• 30 days paid annual vacation + National Eid holidays + Saudi National day
• Standard private furnished apartment or Allowance provided
• Transportation provided to/from campus, along with shopping malls and grocery stores.
• Round-flight tickets provided to/from country of origin.
• Medical insurance provided.
• Great professional development opportunities.
• An Iqama will be provided to all the teachers.
Quality Education Company (QEC)
More Company Information
The Quality Education Holding Company was founded in (2009, 1430H) to support the educational process in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; relying on the extensive experience of its members and employees in the fields of education, training and management, it successfully established many private and international schools, institutes and science academies all around the Kingdom.For Full information Please visit our official website.
Click here to visit the
Quality Education Company (QEC) website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
The International TEFL Institute offers accredited, tutor assisted, all-inclusive Online TEFL Courses – Certificate 120 hrs & Master Diploma 250 hrs. Teach English Abroad and Travel the World. Enroll Today.Click to find out more.