Teachers needed for University in Jiashan County, Zhejiang province
- China, Jiashan, Zhejiang
- EarlyBirds Academic Partnerships
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 8
- Degree Required
Job SummaryCompany Details:
Earlybirds is an organization that works directly with universities and public schools in Shanghai. We are not a recruiter or agency but hire teams of teachers and academic managers for institutions that we are evolving and growing with. We offer a friendly yet professional environment for teachers wishing to experience life in China.
Details of Position
- Teach Oral English to classes of around 40 university students
- Twelve to fifteen 90-minute classes per week
- Every attempt is made to block teaching hours (no split shifts)
- All classes scheduled M-F 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Curriculum in place, although teachers are encouraged to be creative and supplement lessons with other activities (training/resources provided)
- Opportunities to participate in university extra-curricular activities such as English corner and short-film making competition.
- Hold a TEFL certificate
- Hold a university bachelor degree
- Be a native level speaker of English
- Minimum 2-years’ teaching experience
- Have a reasonable level of comfort with technology (we use IWB and a variety of applications in the classroom – training provided)
- Be at least 24 years of age (Shanghai Province visa law requirement)
Salary and BenefitsCompensation:
- contract starting Sept. 1st , 2017 to June 30th , 2018
- 14,000 RMB per calendar month (10,000 basic salary + 4000 housing allowance)
-One week (7 nights) offered in a hotel and help in finding permanent accommodation provided.
- 12,000 RMB end-of-contract bonus (related to completion of contract and performance).
- Travel allowances 8,000 RMB half paid upon completion of first semester, with the rest being paid on the completion of the contract.
- Paid supplemental accidental insurance.
- On-going teacher development
- Bilingual staff to assist with housing/cultural issues
- Team dinners/trips to nearby sights
EarlyBirds Academic Partnerships
More Company Information
EarlyBirds is a small but growing organization that partners directly with universities and public schools in Shanghai. We are not a recruiter or agency. We recruit and hire directly for institutions that we are evolving and growing with. Our company has doubled in size this year, and are looking for a unique brand of teacher. Are you unique?
Click here to visit the
EarlyBirds Academic Partnerships website
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Take a highly accredited TEFL course with the established provider TEFL Org UK & become a highly employable, skilled teacher ready to work anywhere in the world within weeks. Start your TEFL adventure today.www.tefl.org.uk
Train To Teach
Build up your classroom confidence: assessed teaching practice, individual help, support and professional feedback by experienced Cambridge CELTA tutors. Very high pass rate. Register now and get EARLY BIRD discount. Special package with accommodation included.www.teflcertificates-avo.com