Native Level English Teacher in China (Salary+Bonus+Benefits)
- China, Beijing/Hunan/Wuhan
- F&Y Consultant Ltd
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 50
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
Job SummaryTeaching English as a Foreign Language teacher (TEFL), This job in question is teaching English to students in China, who range from 5 to 22 years of age. This job will be offer high salary package from 7000-15000 RMB per month, with free individual accommodation, up to 9000RMB Flight ticket allowance every year, 150-300 RMB per hour part-time job selection, paid holiday, TEFL course fee reimbursement and many of other benefits. Job location are able to selected from Beijing/Wuhan/Hunan/Shanghai
Details of Position
While learning new life experiences and enjoying new things, you will be able to work a comfortable set of hours . Max 20 hours per week (basic salary: 7000-12000RMB per month), also with part-time bonus flexible working hours for one-to-one teaching programme will be recommended by our Chinese office (extra 200-350 RMB per hour). We are cooperating with numerous education institution based in different locations across China. While upon completion of your 1st year of your contract, you may desire to move to another city within China at your own choice, which can help your own personal career development, and potential wage increase.
Further more, there is an option to enhance your personal CV, with having a unique element which not many people can put onto their Curriculum Vitae. With having the ability to say that you taught in China being an added advantage across any other candidates when you apply for a job in the future in the United Kingdom.
QualificationsQualification: Bachelor Degree or above in any discipline;
• English Proficiency: Native Level speaker
• Teaching experience: preferred but not essential
• Keen on experiencing new culture and adapt to different life styles in other countries
• The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Salary and BenefitsCompetitive salary from £800 to £1,750 Per month basic salary (depending on qualification or experience) for max 20 class hours per week (40-45 mins per class hour). flexible part-time working hours (£23-40 per hour)
About 10-20 hours flexible part-time working hours every week for extra income (£23 - £40 per hour), this part of job will be recommended by our office in China. (Please note the basic salary and flexible income are independent)
• Paid winter holidays and extra Christmas break;(about 20 paid holiday days + Chinese public holiday per year.)
• Free fully furnished independant apartment with utilities, with free water and electricity, WI-FI and television;
• Airport pick up and hotel accommodation provided upon arrival in China
• Free Health insurance in China;
• Roundtrip Fight ticket allowance will be reimbursed at the end of academic year ;(£925 each person)
• TEFL or TESOL course fee reimbursement while arriving China; (£161 each person)
• Free of Professional teaching training every month;
• Free of Chinese studying courses and local culture introduction;
• Splendid life experience in Hunan and Wuhan (With low cost life, apx £300 per month per person)
• Amazing life experience in Beijing and Shanghai (Cost life, apx £500 per month per person)
• Reliable agency support through the entire procedures;
• Work visa documents support;
• Official contract with school and Chinese Government department sponsored program (SAFEA)
• Our Chinese office are available to support you at any time for any difficulties you might experience (Fully life support)
F&Y Consultant Ltd
More Company Information
F&Y Consultant Ltd based in the heart of Birmingham's city centre, where there is a team of dedicated recruitment consultancy who are able to help and assist potential English teaching candidates to get their career development in China. We are able to provide our clients with a wide range of relative information, advice and support to help you to get the most out of your career potential while teaching in China.
Send Job via Email
Please enter the email address of the person you wish to send this job to.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Choose your accredited TEFL course from 15 locations to earn internationally recognized training, Job Guidance Worldwide, and Guaranteed Job Offers in Mexico, China or Thailand. Contact us for details.www.tefl-programs.com